Sharon Case Talks VERY HONESTLY About her Divorce

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Keeley

Re: Sharon Case Talks VERY HONESTLY About her Divorce

Postby Keeley » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:25 am

Quote Jaycee5:
Quote Gleek Fan: my sister lives in Los Angeles, Sandy Corizine is back with his first wife and children, he is in the furniture business, his mother is very big in the interior design business, her name is Nancy Corzine.

Thanks for the info! I got the impression that HE wanted out of the marrige. The marriage ended pretty quickly.

Jaycee, thank you for passing this on. :] I hadn't heard any details of what happened, and it means more that the story is told by Sharon Case herself. How very sad that she lost her dog six months after the loss of her marriage. Gleek Fan, thanks also to you, for the follow-up that you learned about. I'm glad to know she is in a relationship now. :] It must have been difficult to come on a set and play her role with all she was personally dealing with. Wishing her much happines.

Keeley

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:49 am

I think this shows women what happens when you cheat with a married man. YOU LOSE HIM>

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:51 am

Difficult to come on a set with all that she has gone through??? How about the rest of the cast???

Are you kidding???? That is her job..... she is an actress
being paid very well to do it..... We all have personal problems that we deal with and still work..... Please, don't make her into some sort of a saint.....

I like she character of Sharon, always have.... but I don't know a thing about Sharon Case other than what she and her publist wants us to know... so I don't understand why anyone would CARE!!!!

What does this have to do with any story line or this soap??

nunyabee

Postby nunyabee » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:02 am

Quote Gleek Fan: my sister lives in Los Angeles, Sandy Corizine is back with his first wife and children, he is in the furniture business, his mother is very big in the interior design business, her name is Nancy Corzine.

I guess this is why they say not to fool with married men.

nunyabee

Postby nunyabee » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:05 am

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Why, why, why do we care what Sharon Case is doing in her "personal" life????and why is she giving an interview about it???

I could care less, I just want to see her do her job on that TV screen.....

We do not know these people at all... we only know the characters they portray...sooo I ask again.. WHY???

The fact she did give an interview means we have the right to comment on it. She is the one who got involved with a married man and like usual it backfired on her.

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Nuny.. you're right.. you do have the right to comment and for that I apologize..... I just don't get it..... but that's my problem..... I could care less..... but don't you think it was done for exactly that purpose? "for comments"

Nonethless, it is your right... I am very jadded about actors doing interviews... I feel they are always doing this
with some motive behind it... usually to boost their career.

LOL. We both have the right to make comment... :))

Enjie

Postby Enjie » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Holy Moly! 8) The OP sure must be bored! This article is over a year old. It's the past. I rather live in the present.Current topics are much more worth while to debate and comment on. Thought this was going to be a recent article. I'm out of here.

TITTH

Postby TITTH » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:21 am

I think SC handled herself with class in the article that was posted, by giving an interview you hope it one and done no more questions.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”