DELIA IS SO ADORABLE!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lovelea

Re: DELIA IS SO ADORABLE!

Postby lovelea » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:57 am

Really you don't think thats her. Here's another pic he posted. He is always posting pics of her. This one is her playing with Reed on the set of billy and Vic's house.

Thanks for being so polite about it, unlike others.

plixi.com/p/74755858

lovelea

Postby lovelea » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:02 am

Maybe someone can research and get the actors name who plays her, and put this to rest. If thats not the little girl who plays Delia, then she sure looks exactly like her!

All I am asking is for someone to prove me wrong with proof. Just don't say no she's not her, get proof!!! :)

Benay

Postby Benay » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:15 am

Quote lovelea: Maybe someone can research and get the actors name who plays her, and put this to rest. If thats not the little girl who plays Delia, then she sure looks exactly like her!

All I am asking is for someone to prove me wrong with proof. Just don't say no she's not her, get proof!!! :)

I found this on Wiki (Children of the Young and Restless)
(2010 - present)Cordelia is currently being played by Alix & Madeline Dubois. MM daughter sure looks like her though.

lovelea

Postby lovelea » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:35 am

Quote Benay:
Quote lovelea: Maybe someone can research and get the actors name who plays her, and put this to rest. If thats not the little girl who plays Delia, then she sure looks exactly like her!

I found this on Wiki (Children of the Young and Restless)
(2010 - present)Cordelia is currently being played by Alix & Madeline Dubois. MM daughter sure looks like her though.

Yes I just found that info too, and watched the youtube video. They do look a like tho right?! Crazy! Thanks for proving me wrong, I love a good challenge! :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”