Paul's love life

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cincin

Re: Paul's love life

Postby cincin » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:59 pm

Paul definitely needs a romance. I remember when he found out he was a father by April. He is a great character who deserves a great storyline. :-)

gommie

Postby gommie » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:10 pm

Remember Cassandra?? As I recall she was married to a much older very wealthy man...and she and Paul fell in love(Paul was crazy about her) and either did marry for a short while or maybe they were just engaged...she was killed in a an automobile accident I think...and wonder of wonders..Mary did not like her..

gommie

Postby gommie » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:12 pm

Quote PlatinumVlonde: Yes.. I think Paul should be on everyday... and have a wife... ME!!! I love Paul.. I have been telling them for years to let MEEE be his wife.. I am perfect to be Paul's wife.. I miss Paul... !) I would be sooo good to him...

LOL LOL :-) :-) :-) :-) writer's are you listening....??

Sharon Young

Postby Sharon Young » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:14 pm

Quote gommie: Remember Cassandra?? As I recall she was married to a much older very wealthy man...and she and Paul fell in love(Paul was crazy about her) and either did marry for a short while or maybe they were just engaged...she was killed in a an automobile accident I think...and wonder of wonders..Mary did not like her..
what do you think about Paul & Victoria? I suppose Jill is possible....I don't know?
thanks,
sharon

gommie

Postby gommie » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:22 pm

Quote Sharon Young:
Quote gommie: Remember Cassandra?? As I recall she was married to a much older very wealthy man...and she and Paul fell in love(Paul was crazy about her) and either did marry for a short while or maybe they were just engaged...she was killed in a an automobile accident I think...and wonder of wonders..Mary did not like her..
what do you think about Paul & Victoria? I suppose Jill is possible....I don't know?
thanks,
sharon

I guess once they grow up age is not an issue? I think when Paul was married to his first wife(who was that?) Victoria was not even born yet.......but I guess if it hasn't been attempted,it probably will be....Jill and Paul are pretty much close to the same age soapparts wise.....

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:31 am

Paul and Ashley were dating for a bit, but then she moved on to Will.

Also Paul's luck is like Michal Landons character on Little House. If he didn't have bad luck, he wouldn't have any.

Also whatever happened to Paul's sister Patty....bring her back.

PlatinumVlonde

Postby PlatinumVlonde » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:04 am

Quote nyaccent: Paul and Ashley were dating for a bit, but then she moved on to Will.

Also Paul's luck is like Michal Landons character on Little House. If he didn't have bad luck, he wouldn't have any.

Also whatever happened to Paul's sister Patty....bring her back.

PlatinumVlonde

Postby PlatinumVlonde » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:07 am

There's just NO woman on the Y@R for Paul... although I want him to have the biggest, most beautiful wedding on the show... I want to be the Bride... with the most beautiful gown they have ever seen.. Im thinking Mini-Dress Gown.. with white high heels.. etc...I promise I will throw the bouquet to Gloria....

Return to “The Young and the Restless”