SPOILER! JT & Colleen face-off!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
yandrdiehard

SPOILER! JT & Colleen face-off!

Postby yandrdiehard » Thu May 24, 2007 5:15 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! JT and Colleen vow to stay out of each other's lives! The scene was physical!! Loved it.

evilauntiejan

Re: SPOILER! JT & Colleen face-off!

Postby evilauntiejan » Thu May 24, 2007 5:51 pm

Quote yandrdiehard: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! JT and Colleen vow to stay out of each other's lives! The scene was physical!! Loved it.

Another great teaser...I sure hope that Colleen tells JT off...he needs to get a life and she needs to be with Adrian...thanks a bunch

CadrianxLove

Postby CadrianxLove » Thu May 24, 2007 6:20 pm

i could ee the drunken violent idoit rape her in the future

G Noronha

Postby G Noronha » Thu May 24, 2007 6:23 pm

Please not that, Adrian would have to go to jail for murder because he would kill TJ over that.

YNGnRSTLSfan

Postby YNGnRSTLSfan » Thu May 24, 2007 6:32 pm

I don't think JT would rape Coll... I mean, he obviously is getting it elsewhere (her step-mom, that's about to be her ex-step-mom!) And plus, I know he can be tempermental and a bit of an -ss, but I don't think he'd do that.

allimcbeal

Postby allimcbeal » Thu May 24, 2007 7:45 pm

I don't think he would purposely try to attack her, but anything is possible when you are drunk and not thinking clearly. I hope they just make him have a storyline outside of Colleen. Either with victoria or someone else.
I would hate to see them end up hating each other. I think we would all respect JT a little more if he would just stop crying!!

golden retrivers

Postby golden retrivers » Thu May 24, 2007 8:25 pm

Quote anadea:
Quote CadrianxLove: i could ee the drunken violent idoit rape her in the future

I can't see that scenario. Why would a popular actor on this show do something which would guarantee his permanent removal from the show??? If he chose to leave - they would surely find a more dignified means of exit.

Lord your right'' JT and Victoria will end up together .Victoria said ''this marriage isn't ''working'.!JT's ajerk at the moment but isn't the type to pull something like that'' ?)

risingphoenix

Postby risingphoenix » Thu May 24, 2007 8:33 pm

Quote anadea:
Quote CadrianxLove: i could ee the drunken violent idoit rape her in the future

I can't see that scenario. Why would a popular actor on this show do something which would guarantee his permanent removal from the show??? If he chose to leave - they would surely find a more dignified means of exit.

Do you remember the Christine/Paul encounter some years past? Many thought that Paul raped her.

Dylsmom

Postby Dylsmom » Thu May 24, 2007 9:54 pm

JT is interested in Victoria now. He was even thinking about her when he was in the coffeehouse. He's not the one trying to hack into someone's PDA. If anyone needs to back off, it's Colleen. She always runs around crying victim. ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”