Almost All Of The Good Actors Are Gone!!!! (may contain spoiler)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Romance

Almost All Of The Good Actors Are Gone!!!! (may contain spoiler)

Postby Romance » Thu May 24, 2007 3:23 pm

I can't believe how many people left Y&R! I mean there are so many people of my favorites that just left the show! First it was Lily Davetta Sherwood ****edited***** then it was John Abbott! Then it was Ashley she move on to the Bold & Beautiful and again it was Dru! Now Nick is gone (and I feel both of these characters Dru and Nick have a possibility to come back) and now I hear Victor might be moving on please don't tell me so! I miss these actors I guess this was the big shuffle I heard in a soap magazine! Without them Y&R is starting to be a little boring to me!

Edited by Moderator for actor bashing. NYaccent

YNGnRSTLSfan

Re: Almost All Of The Good Actors Are Gone!!!! (may contain spoiler)

Postby YNGnRSTLSfan » Thu May 24, 2007 3:35 pm

I know what you mean! I miss all the people that have gone away! Hopefully (probably) Nick isn't gone for good. There's bound to be an exciting twist up the writers' sleeves! But yeah, I miss Ashley Abbott, and daughter, John Abbott, and especially Dru!

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 pm

Say it isn't so. Y&R without Victor would be like a rain storm without the thunder and lightening. He gives the show a very large presence and foil for anyone who goes against him. We need that character to keep everyone off-balance.

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Thu May 24, 2007 4:51 pm

Eric Braedon (Victor) is just taking a 5 week vacation to work on a movie... He will be back..... ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”