"I'm not omnicient, I'm dead!"

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jcrobinson

"I'm not omnicient, I'm dead!"

Postby jcrobinson » Thu May 24, 2007 1:27 pm

Loved it when John made a little "dead" joke! Between he and Alan Quartermaine (on GH), soaps are getting pretty funny about the other side!

yandrdiehard

Re:

Postby yandrdiehard » Thu May 24, 2007 1:56 pm

Quote jcrobinson: Loved it when John made a little "dead" joke! Between he and Alan Quartermaine (on GH), soaps are getting pretty funny about the other side!

It was so Passions when John told Jack he had a message for Sharon from Cassie. Since John hasn't seen or talked to Nick, he must be alive!!

nyaccent

Re:

Postby nyaccent » Thu May 24, 2007 2:08 pm

I really enjoyed seeing John appear today....and yes his other side joke was good.... I got chills when he told Jack he had a message from Cassie...but was John going to tell him....John was walking away and it wasn't until Jack called him back that he then mentioned that he had a gift for Sharon.

When Jack told Sharon....chills and tears were my emotions.

NotSoYButStillR

Re:

Postby NotSoYButStillR » Thu May 24, 2007 2:29 pm

Quote nyaccent: I really enjoyed seeing John appear today....and yes his other side joke was good.... I got chills when he told Jack he had a message from Cassie...but was John going to tell him....John was walking away and it wasn't until Jack called him back that he then mentioned that he had a gift for Sharon.

Until today's show I thought that John was a "pigment" of Jack's conscience, but today he did seem like a true spirit. I wish he would visit Gloria when she least expects it (like maybe being in bed waiting for William on their honeymoon) maybe she would have a heart attack. >)

suegerry

Re:

Postby suegerry » Thu May 24, 2007 2:31 pm

Quote NotSoYButStillR:
Quote nyaccent: I really enjoyed seeing John appear today....and yes his other side joke was good.... I got chills when he told Jack he had a message from Cassie...but was John going to tell him....John was walking away and it wasn't until Jack called him back that he then mentioned that he had a gift for Sharon.

Until today's show I thought that John was a "pigment" of Jack's conscience, but today he did seem like a true spirit. I wish he would visit Gloria when she least expects it (like maybe being in bed waiting for William on their honeymoon) maybe she would have a heart attack. >)

Wouldn't that be great then the bad bug wouldn't be anymore..... ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”