Edward Scott fired..will Melody follow? Rumor?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Calpurnia Finch

Edward Scott fired..will Melody follow? Rumor?

Postby Calpurnia Finch » Thu May 24, 2007 11:59 am

Apparently Lethal Pen Lathan has fired LONG time former executive producer Ed Scott. I have not been able to verify this but it comes from a source that has yet to provide me with incorrect info but I'm still going to treat this as a rumor. If she did fire him it makes me wonder if Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki) will leave the show after her contract is up. I can't see how she'd want to stay but who knows. Love her or hate her, the show would truly tank without Nikki.

If anyone can confirm this (I don't have the time to do the research right now) please speak up and post it!

gommie

Re: Edward Scott fired..will Melody follow? Rumor?

Postby gommie » Thu May 24, 2007 12:05 pm

We had a thread discussion about this a few days ago---don't know if anything definite has come down the pike yet..

Amy

Postby Amy » Thu May 24, 2007 12:09 pm

I haven't heard anything about this as of yet, so let's please not contribute to the rumor and respect the privacy of the people involved.

Thank you!
Amy

Calpurnia Finch

Postby Calpurnia Finch » Thu May 24, 2007 12:52 pm

I'm sorry Amy. My intention was not to contribute to a rumor or disrespect anyone's private life (do stars really have private lives? rhetorical) and I didn't think this was a private life issue since Ed Scott works for the show and if he has been fired it will be made public. I read something this morning and wanted to know if it were true. I was not aware that there had already been a thread on the subject since I'm not posting here as much as I used to so I missed it. I thought this was the place to come to ask questions. I'll try not to do that again.

Amy

Postby Amy » Thu May 24, 2007 1:03 pm

Oh, no, I wasn't implying that you were starting a rumor :) I just wanted everyone to remember that until I know this for a fact, I'd prefer we don't get too caught up in it - in case it isn't true. In the past, I've had one-on-one's with stars who have applauded Soaps.com for not reporting or contributing to rumors, so I know how important that is to all the people involved. Of course you can always come here for answers. As soon as I hear anymore news surrounding this, I'll be sure to let you know!

Amy

Return to “The Young and the Restless”