Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for the week of June 4th

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
StaceyT

Re: Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for the week of June 4th

Postby StaceyT » Thu May 24, 2007 12:55 pm

Quote Kane Man: I thought the J.T. character was leaving the soap tho... so why would they have Victoria preggers w/his child if he was leaving? The spoilers said something about him doing a role for a movie or something coming up!!!

Just a rumor about him leaving the show, nothing: as of late, is set in stone ;)

Postby Guest » Thu May 24, 2007 1:00 pm

Quote StaceyT:
Quote Kane Man: I thought the J.T. character was leaving the soap tho... so why would they have Victoria preggers w/his child if he was leaving? The spoilers said something about him doing a role for a movie or something coming up!!!

Just a rumor about him leaving the show, nothing: as of late, is set in stone ;)

Yeah... it makes u wonder tho ... why would the SOAP.COM on their own spoilers print it ON the comings and goings if they were not wanting to "spread rumors"!!! Why would they mention it at all!???

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu May 24, 2007 1:08 pm

Quote Kane Man:
Quote StaceyT:

Yeah... it makes u wonder tho ... why would the SOAP.COM on their own spoilers print it ON the comings and goings if they were not wanting to "spread rumors"!!! Why would they mention it at all!???

This is the direct quote from "Comings and Goings" and as it states it is just info, and is a rumor ;)
I think they are just keeping us aware of what MIGHT happen;) 3)

Since Thad Luckinbill (JT) just landed a role on the new CBS pilot "Protect and Serve," it is rumored that he may be leaving Y&R. Again, this is just a rumor. No concrete news has been reported as of yet.

Postby Guest » Thu May 24, 2007 1:13 pm

Yeah... exactly my point!!! They even said it was rumored!!! So by letting us know about it as a rumor... that creates the rumor! :)

Oh well... time will tell!!! ;)

yandrdiehard

Postby yandrdiehard » Thu May 24, 2007 2:09 pm

Quote valencia4love: Here are some peeks for the week of June 4th ;) :

Nikki cant fight a unexpected temptation 8) !! (rumor has it with David Chow)...

The senate race takes a nasty turn of sorts!!!...

A surpise is in store for Victoria ( I wonder what this will turn out the be ?) )...

Bardwell gets closer to the truth!! (sounds like Gloria might be getting her due sooner than later >) )...

Gross! Nikki and David? Disgusting! Maybe when (and if) Victor finds out he'll expose David's hidden agenda causing Dru's demise!!

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Thu May 24, 2007 3:22 pm

Quote yandrdiehard:
Quote valencia4love: Here are some peeks for the week of June 4th ;) :

Nikki cant fight a unexpected temptation 8) !! (rumor has it with David Chow)...

The senate race takes a nasty turn of sorts!!!...

A surpise is in store for Victoria ( I wonder what this will turn out the be ?) )...

Bardwell gets closer to the truth!! (sounds like Gloria might be getting her due sooner than later >) )...

Gross! Nikki and David? Disgusting! Maybe when (and if) Victor finds out he'll expose David's hidden agenda causing Dru's demise!!

David and Brad are next on Victor's chopping block.

heart and soul

Postby heart and soul » Thu May 24, 2007 3:33 pm

[quote]Quote StaceyT: Thanks for the updates! What do you bet Victoria is preggo with JT's baby 8) Wouldnt that be something :-)

I thought that Victoria had lost her baby two or three weeks ago? :(

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu May 24, 2007 5:19 pm

Quote heart and soul: [quote]Quote StaceyT: Thanks for the updates! What do you bet Victoria is preggo with JT's baby 8) Wouldnt that be something :-)

I thought that Victoria had lost her baby two or three weeks ago? :(

She did, and I was totally just speculating that Vikki might be preg again by JT ;) No worries!

G Noronha

Postby G Noronha » Thu May 24, 2007 6:35 pm

Maybe Vicki will get a phone call that Nick is alive???

Postby Guest » Thu May 24, 2007 8:31 pm

Or ... maybe Jack will have another chat w/John and he can tell him where he is!!! ;)

It's possible!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”