Go Lauren............good for you!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
CandyLane5

Re: Go Lauren............good for you!!

Postby CandyLane5 » Wed May 23, 2007 10:55 pm

Gloria should not have had Evan in her home...

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Thu May 24, 2007 12:21 am

In the past, Lauren has always been a no-nonsense kind of a gal. She knew how to stand up for herself and fight tooth and nail if she had to. Please - no wimpy Lauren - say it isn't so!!

Heathercreme

Postby Heathercreme » Thu May 24, 2007 12:51 pm

Lauren wont turn Gloria in because it will get Micheal into trouble since he helped her cover up her actions. It is a tough decision to make, but its either keep Gloria out of trouble or lose her husband.

restlessfan

Postby restlessfan » Thu May 24, 2007 1:04 pm

Quote gommie: I like the way she confronted Glo right off with what she heard on the baby monitor--no sneaking around...just flat out with it!! :]

I hear you gommie! Lauren told Gloria off and I'm glad! That's why I like Lauren because she's honest and she wants to do the right thing. She has changed a whole lot since she first came on the show. Remember how she used to treat Tracy Abbott?

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu May 24, 2007 1:08 pm

Quote restlessfan:
Quote gommie: I like the way she confronted Glo right off with what she heard on the baby monitor--no sneaking around...just flat out with it!! :]

I hear you gommie! Lauren told Gloria off and I'm glad! That's why I like Lauren because she's honest and she wants to do the right thing. She has changed a whole lot since she first came on the show. Remember how she used to treat Tracy Abbott?

Oh yes, I remember-I did not like her at all..she was such a snake...she has cleaned up 'real good' and I hope she keeps going in that direction--- ;)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu May 24, 2007 2:52 pm

I'm sorry for Lauren but she's not going in the right direction at this time.....unfortunately.....poor woman she may end up behind bars with the rest of the Baldwin/Fisher.... 8)

Lizzygirl22

Postby Lizzygirl22 » Thu May 24, 2007 2:57 pm

Quote YNGnRSTLSfan: I think she needs to kick Gloria out! I mean, come on... they just had a baby, they need some privacy! They definately don't need a meddling mother in law parading around, saying she's poor, but never making an effort to get a job to support herself! Wait... she's too busy scheming and poisoning people to fill out an application!

I agree I think they need to kick glow worm out luren needs to tell michel that its time for her to go i know i would hate if my mother law lived with me they never get to be alone and everytime they try glow worm shows up with a criss I think kevin and michel need to take care of there own lifes and let glow worm be on her own.

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Thu May 24, 2007 3:02 pm

Gloria is supposed to be an exec at Jabot; I'm pretty sure that she could afford an apt.
Lauren needs to put a bug in the DA's regarding Gloria in exchange for Michael not to be held accountable. Gloria will never stop with her lies, scheming, etc...How can she justify tainting the cream and blaming Jack? Gloria is soooooooooooooooooo delusional. !)
Lauren needs to say something before she and Phyllis end up behind bars and need to find guardians for their children. Who would raise Fen? Uncle Kevvie! YIKES >)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”