Go Lauren............good for you!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
gommie

Go Lauren............good for you!!

Postby gommie » Wed May 23, 2007 2:36 pm

I like the way she confronted Glo right off with what she heard on the baby monitor--no sneaking around...just flat out with it!! :]

Bellydancing_Fool

Re: Go Lauren............good for you!!

Postby Bellydancing_Fool » Wed May 23, 2007 2:38 pm

Quote gommie: I like the way she confronted Glo right off with what she heard on the baby monitor--snaking around...just flat out with it!! :]

exactly! I am glad she will tell Gloria exactly how it is!

Crzy4yandR

Postby Crzy4yandR » Wed May 23, 2007 2:40 pm

She needs to kick Gloria out for causing so much stuff with her husband.

amandazhere27

Postby amandazhere27 » Wed May 23, 2007 3:06 pm

What she needs to do is go to William and tell him the truth!!!! I don't get it stupid!!!

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Wed May 23, 2007 3:07 pm

I would have kicked her out a long ago. She can afford her own apartment. She still has a job.

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Wed May 23, 2007 3:08 pm

Lauren loves Michael so much she will not do anything to hurt his mother. ;)

YNGnRSTLSfan

Postby YNGnRSTLSfan » Wed May 23, 2007 3:10 pm

I think she needs to kick Gloria out! I mean, come on... they just had a baby, they need some privacy! They definately don't need a meddling mother in law parading around, saying she's poor, but never making an effort to get a job to support herself! Wait... she's too busy scheming and poisoning people to fill out an application!

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Wed May 23, 2007 3:10 pm

Quote jackspaniel: Lauren loves Michael so much she will not do anything to hurt his mother. ;)

True. I still wouldn't do it though. She is a criminal and she's turning Lauren into a criminal. She married a great family now didn't she!

yandrdiehard

Postby yandrdiehard » Wed May 23, 2007 3:52 pm

Quote gommie: I like the way she confronted Glo right off with what she heard on the baby monitor--snaking around...just flat out with it!! :]

Agreed, indeed. Lauren has to protect herself and her family from Gloria's crimes! Especially because Michael is her son -- he could be disbarred for representing her actions!!

lmfan

Postby lmfan » Wed May 23, 2007 8:55 pm

Lauren married Michael not his family but she accepts his family as her own since she has not had a family for so long. She has genuinely cared for Kevin and Gloria but I think she is getting sick of Gloria's schemes. She is not going to turn in Gloria because that would put Michael at risk and she loves him deeply and wants him to be there for Fen. They need to give Gloria an ultimatum to cut out the scheming or she will not be a part of their lives. They are to enabling but Michael is a loving husband and father, so Lauren is not about to throw that away.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”