Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Calypso

Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Postby Calypso » Wed May 23, 2018 4:11 pm

Hi Blue, and all!!
So sorry Blue about all the deaths in your family.

I am envious that you are going strawberry picking. We still have to wait several weeks. Thanks for the chocolate!! One of my favorite sweets.

I brought some crab stuffed cherry tomatoes and some pinot grigio for happy hour. I am trying out a new recipe for the holiday weekend. Hope everyone likes it.

Have a great afternoon!!

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:00 pm

Calypso wrote:Hi Blue, and all!!
So sorry Blue about all the deaths in your family.

I am envious that you are going strawberry picking. We still have to wait several weeks. Thanks for the chocolate!! One of my favorite sweets.

I brought some crab stuffed cherry tomatoes and some pinot grigio for happy hour. I am trying out a new recipe for the holiday weekend. Hope everyone likes it.

Have a great afternoon!!

Calypso! Hello. That was delicious. Thank you!

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:07 pm

Just checking in to say hello & dust a bit. Don't forget that there is always a light in the window, some cozy beds, & cold drinks in the frig. It looks like there are ripe peaches on the trees & muscadine grapes will be coming on soon. Anyone remember how to make a pie (or wine)?

DaffyMaiden

Postby DaffyMaiden » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:34 am

*walks in the door, looks around* Hello, what is this place? I think I'll just sit in that big squishy chair over there in the corner, curl up and be quiet for a while.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:07 am

DaffyMaiden wrote:*walks in the door, looks around* Hello, what is this place? I think I'll just sit in that big squishy chair over there in the corner, curl up and be quiet for a while.

Welcome. It's a good place for that. There are records (all from the 60's or 70's) if you want some music and lots of books & magazines but it is also a good place for quiet contemplation & listening to bird song from the porch swing.

DaffyMaiden

Postby DaffyMaiden » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:15 pm

Blue 501 wrote:
DaffyMaiden wrote:*walks in the door, looks around* Hello, what is this place? I think I'll just sit in that big squishy chair over there in the corner, curl up and be quiet for a while.

Welcome. It's a good place for that. There are records (all from the 60's or 70's) if you want some music and lots of books & magazines but it is also a good place for quiet contemplation & listening to bird song from the porch swing.

It sounds heavenly! (Btw I am Serbian so we can probably understand each other's swear words and toasts. Zivio! *raises glass*)

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:26 pm

DaffyMaiden wrote:
Blue 501 wrote:

It sounds heavenly! (Btw I am Serbian so we can probably understand each other's swear words and toasts. Zivio! *raises glass*)
]

Haha. Probably so. Butz darov! Zamyre i drouzhbu! Vim vipium! My husband would know more. Cuss words & toasts are about all I do know of his language. And vodka IS part of nearly every ritual. Have you ever had the kind that is made from honey & has red pepper in it? I really like it. We have friends from nearly all the former USSR republics. Some are political refugees and possess some remarkable talents.

DaffyMaiden

Postby DaffyMaiden » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:15 am

Blue 501 wrote:
DaffyMaiden wrote:It sounds heavenly! (Btw I am Serbian so we can probably understand each other's swear words and toasts. Zivio! *raises glass*)
]

Haha. Probably so. Butz darov! Zamyre i drouzhbu! Vim vipium! My husband would know more. Cuss words & toasts are about all I do know of his language. And vodka IS part of nearly every ritual. Have you ever had the kind that is made from honey & has red pepper in it? I really like it. We have friends from nearly all the former USSR republics. Some are political refugees and possess some remarkable talents.

No I haven't, but it sounds like something even I could drink straight! :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”