Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
grammylove

Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Postby grammylove » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:31 pm

Oh my, I am so full I had to take a nap. The chicken and the soup ... delish; I keep going back for more.
I'm still holding good thoughts for our friends affected by Harvey and Irma. Stay safe, and bless you all. i found the candles we used to put in the window for our missing friends. I hope they find their way back to us.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:16 pm

grammylove wrote:Oh my, I am so full I had to take a nap. The chicken and the soup ... delish; I keep going back for more.
I'm still holding good thoughts for our friends affected by Harvey and Irma. Stay safe, and bless you all. i found the candles we used to put in the window for our missing friends. I hope they find their way back to us.

Hey Grammy, I am still worried about some of my friends & family in Florida especially but have heard something from most of them now. Naples took a very hard hit. The friend there is safe but does not know yet if he has a home left. I
I made a mistake. I told you to eat first. Now you are too drowzy to play cards. I guess I will have to play hearts & play all 4 hands. I am no longer sharp enough to remember all the tricks playing bridge by myself. Guess I will have to play a few hands online.

Good idea about candles in the window.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Dobrai Denh! Habby Fan, if you are out there, please check in. Hot Sumatran coffee with cream & Bailey's is here. Remember when we had to order Baileys by the case (and hide a few bottles)? I have a dish of those little cakes with orange or raspberry jelly inside, sealed in with chocolate. Beautiful day here. Lots of fall yellow daisy looking flowers in bloom making everything look so cheerful.

Calypso

Postby Calypso » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:19 pm

Hi Kritters!!

Just checking in, getting ready to batten down the hatches here for a bit of hurricane weather. Hopefully it won't be too bad, as it seems to be just a side swipe ATM.

Thanks for the goodies Blue, they sound yummy...I also brought some Baileys.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Calypso wrote:Hi Kritters!!

Just checking in, getting ready to batten down the hatches here for a bit of hurricane weather. Hopefully it won't be too bad, as it seems to be just a side swipe ATM.

Thanks for the goodies Blue, they sound yummy...I also brought some Baileys.

Good. There is never too much Baileys.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”