Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Blue 501

Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Postby Blue 501 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:52 pm

A lot of our history seems to be disappearing too. I fancy myself a bit of an historian but I frequently stumble on things I never heard of and think "Whut? When did that happen?"

grammylove

Postby grammylove » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:55 pm

Yes Blue, I am reading today that Halloween is now going to be "Black and Orange Spirit Day" because "Halloween" is not inclusive. Oh my goodness. :o

sparklepony

Postby sparklepony » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:56 am

trixie68 wrote:
sparklepony wrote:
trixie68 wrote:sending u big hugs and lots of love

Thanks Sparkle, really like this thread. We can all give one another encouragement to be strong when we are down. This thread has helped a lot. I appreciate it.

It sure is nice to be there for each other.. support and love go along way.. :)

Yes, you are right.[/quote]

Hope you are doing ok.. sending u lots of love and hugs too

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:00 am

grammylove wrote:Yes Blue, I am reading today that Halloween is now going to be "Black and Orange Spirit Day" because "Halloween" is not inclusive. Oh my goodness. :o

Crazy nuts. I know Halloween comes from a pagan holiday (as do many others that got incorporated into the church calendar) but that is precisely why I like it (plus it's my birthday!). No trick or treaters come here but last year I went trick or treating in the old part of Wake Forest with my daughter & grandson. They go all out with incredible decorations. Our little one, who was then 3,was not afraid of anything & was more interested in what made things move & make noise than the candy (we only allowed him to take one piece at each house & switched it for non-dairy candy on the way home). He was a version of Dr Who & was very cute. This year he wants us to be the 3 witches.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:05 am

And we were just there to look out for him. We did not take any candy (but I got his when we got home b/c I am the only one who is not allergic to the milk chocolate. He got something non-dairy & was content).

When he still had to be carried, my daughter made a costume that made her look as if she had iridescent orange scales & he rode on her back as a dragon rider.

trixie68

Postby trixie68 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:53 pm

How you doing Sparklephony? Thanks for asking about me. Yes, I'm doing better. There are a lot of things I like to do so I'm hardly ever bored. I saw my grandbaby yesterday. I took pictures of him and my son and I went shopping for clothes for him for the winter. While the baby was at my house he was laughing at my dog because she was licking his face so much. It's funny that babies can laugh at that age but they can't talk. It was so cute. Hope you are doing well. I'm liking the show better now. It's not as boring as it was the past month.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”