Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
yandrfan99

Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Postby yandrfan99 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:22 am

Blue 501 wrote:
grammylove wrote:I think I will skip over all the bad news of the day. I went to the local animal shelter, just a few blocks from here ... and
bottle fed some feral kittins. My plan if I can, is to help socialize them so that they will be adoptable in a few weeks.
On this sad day, it was a bit of a comfort.

I would like to do that! It would be a long drive for me though.It IS a terribly sad day. Why would someone who seemed to have everything he needed do such a horrible thing?

HI Blue just dropped in to say hello from Italy hope you are doing well. Hope everything is well with everyone. TTUS

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:30 am

trixie68 wrote:
sparklepony wrote:
trixie68 wrote:I haven't read a lot of the posts here but I'm feeling lost because my husband passed away about three weeks ago. My grown kids have been great helping me out but I had been married a very long time. Now life is so different. I'm hoping that time will make it better. Thanks for this thread because it's a place to go when your not feeling good.

Aww hunney.. I am so sorry.. I can't even imagine how sad and lonely you are.. hang in there..[/quot

I guess when something happens like it did, mostly I am stuck with all sorts of emotions and playbacks in my head of what has happened. Like ambulance people trying to revive my husband and at the hospital, how he looked when he died, and our marriage. It's really hard to forget about someone that you've known for so long.

My first time reading these topics....never read any from Lost Kritters..etc
Sorry about your husband passing ......... was he ill? I was married 47 years, my husband was semi retired, he was leaving the house one day off to see clients and was stopping at store on his way home to pick up a few things for me ......................Wasn't here at dinner time (wasn't worried as a friend of his was in the hospital and he would pop in to see him) at 9pm I got worried my son went to local police....after trying to figure out where he could have gone, they came here we went over his client list...no one saw him then for some reason I checked his bank usage...sure enough he went to food store ......that was where he was in his car (apparently for over 7 hours) no one at store thought it odd that he was in his car all that time .......... but we had a good marriage and I hold that with me

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:06 pm

yandrfan99 wrote:
Blue 501 wrote:
grammylove wrote:I think I will skip over all the bad news of the day. I went to the local animal shelter, just a few blocks from here ... and
bottle fed some feral kittins. My plan if I can, is to help socialize them so that they will be adoptable in a few weeks.
On this sad day, it was a bit of a comfort.

I would like to do that! It would be a long drive for me though.It IS a terribly sad day. Why would someone who seemed to have everything he needed do such a horrible thing?

HI Blue just dropped in to say hello from Italy hope you are doing well. Hope everything is well with everyone. TTUS

Hi Yandr. I hope you are having a lovely time in Italy. I'll bet the weather is beautiful.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:10 pm

NJ Soap Lady. I am very sorry about you losing your husband, especially with no warning. We never know when a day in our lives may be the last day for someone we love. I wish you peace and am glad you have good memories to hold onto.

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:33 pm

Blue 501 wrote:NJ Soap Lady. I am very sorry about you losing your husband, especially with no warning. We never know when a day in our lives may be the last day for someone we love. I wish you peace and am glad you have good memories to hold onto.

Thanks. It's funny in that. While he was not one for open display of his love. Three days before we were at his niece wedding...there was a photo booth there. Now we had been to others and had photos but this one during the 4th shot he kissed me. I asked why he said it's about time. So I have that photo and it's so dear to me.

grammylove

Postby grammylove » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:00 pm

Soap Lady, it is always interesting what we hold onto for comfort. I have wih me always my son's car keys as well as his toddlers' lip gloss & a "binkie". When my daughter goes to a concert, she takes her brother's shoes.
Trixie, if you are looking in, we hope you are doing well ... please come tell us where you will be going when you & your children go on your vacation. Wishing you peace.

trixie68

Postby trixie68 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:34 pm

grammylove wrote:Soap Lady, it is always interesting what we hold onto for comfort. I have wih me always my son's car keys as well as his toddlers' lip gloss & a "binkie". When my daughter goes to a concert, she takes her brother's shoes.
Trixie, if you are looking in, we hope you are doing well ... please come tell us where you will be going when you & your children go on your vacation. Wishing you peace.

Hi grammylove, sorry I haven't been on here for a while. I've just been busy with all I had to do after my husband died. Yes, my husband had a number of illnesses. He had diabetes, a irregular heartbeat and a breathing problem. I am doing better thanks to my children and their help. I will be leaving on my trip on December first heading to Cobo San Lucus, Mexico and will be gone two weeks. I'm very excited about it. I am going with my grown children, their spouses and my daughter in laws parents. It will be a lot of fun. Thank you for your concern.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:55 pm

trixie68 wrote:
grammylove wrote:Soap Lady, it is always interesting what we hold onto for comfort. I have wih me always my son's car keys as well as his toddlers' lip gloss & a "binkie". When my daughter goes to a concert, she takes her brother's shoes.

Hi grammylove, sorry I haven't been on here for a while. I've just been busy with all I had to do after my husband died. Yes, my husband had a number of illnesses. He had diabetes, a irregular heartbeat and a breathing problem. I am doing better thanks to my children and their help. I will be leaving on my trip on December first heading to Cobo San Lucus, Mexico and will be gone two weeks. I'm very excited about it. I am going with my grown children, their spouses and my daughter in laws parents. It will be a lot of fun. Thank you for your concern.

Trixie, that sounds like a lovely trip. I am glad you will have some time with your family.

sparklepony

Postby sparklepony » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:01 am

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:
trixie68 wrote:
My first time reading these topics....never read any from Lost Kritters..etc
Sorry about your husband passing ......... was he ill? I was married 47 years, my husband was semi retired, he was leaving the house one day off to see clients and was stopping at store on his way home to pick up a few things for me ......................Wasn't here at dinner time (wasn't worried as a friend of his was in the hospital and he would pop in to see him) at 9pm I got worried my son went to local police....after trying to figure out where he could have gone, they came here we went over his client list...no one saw him then for some reason I checked his bank usage...sure enough he went to food store ......that was where he was in his car (apparently for over 7 hours) no one at store thought it odd that he was in his car all that time .......... but we had a good marriage and I hold that with me

sending u big hugs and lots of love

trixie68

Postby trixie68 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:50 pm

Blue 501 wrote:
trixie68 wrote:

Trixie, that sounds like a lovely trip. I am glad you will have some time with your family.

Thanks Blue, I'm looking forward to it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”