Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Blue 501

Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Postby Blue 501 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:54 pm

grammylove wrote:Calypso, the 'beach lady' is very interesting. She lost everything in a fire years ago, including her dog. It so traumatized her that she purposefully refuses to own anything she really cares about (except a little dog). She has a few pictures from her previous life that she likes to share. I do understand, and gladly listen to her stories. Some days I need to look for reasons to be grateful for my life, and she certainly provides that.

Poor thing. That is so sad.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:37 am

Blue 501 wrote:
grammylove wrote:Calypso, the 'beach lady' is very interesting. She lost everything in a fire years ago, including her dog. It so traumatized her that she purposefully refuses to own anything she really cares about (except a little dog). She has a few pictures from her previous life that she likes to share. I do understand, and gladly listen to her stories. Some days I need to look for reasons to be grateful for my life, and she certainly provides that.

Poor thing. That is so sad.

Grammy, do you know is she is totally on the street or if she has a place to sleep?

grammylove

Postby grammylove » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:16 pm

Blue I am going to email a picture.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:22 pm

grammylove wrote:Blue I am going to email a picture.

ok.thx

grammylove

Postby grammylove » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:44 pm

Happy Halloween Birthday to Blue, our fearless leader. Bring some of that trick or treat candy to share when you come by.
(I don't favor coconut) :D

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:06 pm

grammylove wrote:Happy Halloween Birthday to Blue, our fearless leader. Bring some of that trick or treat candy to share when you come by.
(I don't favor coconut) :D

They didn't leave me any but Oksana sent us a big bag of Russian chocolates. Not sure what is in them but the ones I tried so far had some kind of liquor in them. You Game? I had a great b'day by the way. Irina brought me some Spanish pears that are wonderful. They are long & skinny like a Modigliani still life & so good. Alex made me a set of zippered nesting purses & a necklace of lapis beads. W says "An octopus has a beak". Not sure how he knows-he is home schooled but he has been able to get programs on the phone & Kindle way longer than he has been able to talk. Hubby brought me pink/white roses & yellow lilies & gave me a sizable cash gift.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:09 pm

I got gift bags from Irina & Nickolai with chocolate coated fruit gels, chai, coffee, cherry & vanilla meringues, a picture book of Rafael paintings with all Russian captions, a scarf AND he took a bunch of pictures of us in costume that he is going to put on a flash drive for me.

grammylove

Postby grammylove » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:51 pm

Sounds like a busy birthday filled with love. Perfect.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:19 pm

Kenyan Decaf with cream & Baileys, Gouda, fresh pears & Pain du Chocolat? Just for a little night cap. Then going to crawl into bed & read for a bit. Sweet dreams, all.

grammylove

Postby grammylove » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:53 pm

Well I dutifully got my flu shot and for the second year am sick as nine dogs. I am done with the vaccine.
Please no one tell me I must have picked up a bug from somewhere else.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”