Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Blue 501

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Postby Blue 501 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:19 pm

This is just a quiet place to rest and post for anyone who feels lost at the moment. For any one who got washed out of the nest in the recent floods, for anyone who is tired of all the fighting, for anyone who just wants to reconnect with friends. Welcome to all who come in peace.
There are overstuffed arm chairs, card tables for anyone who would like a game of bridge, and snacks. Cookies anyone? We can sit down together and watch an episode of Young & the Restless together. I, for one, have missed it for several days.

countryMomof4

Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Postby countryMomof4 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:22 pm

OhhI like cookies!! Nice idea too. :D

You sure need to catch up! So much is being laid out for the future. 3)

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:22 pm

Quote Blue 501: This is just a quiet place to rest and post for anyone who feels lost at the moment. For any one who got washed out of the nest in the recent floods, for anyone who is tired of all the fighting, for anyone who just wants to reconnect with friends. Welcome to all who come in peace.
There are overstuffed arm chairs, card tables for anyone who would like a game of bridge, and snacks. Cookies anyone? We can sit down together and watch an episode of Young & the Restless together. I, for one, have missed it for several days.
Aw Blue.How nice!You will never begin to understand how I wish this could really take place!
Thanks...Im on my way over with an armful of hugs ;)

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:26 pm

Quote grammapam:
Quote Blue 501: This is just a quiet place to rest and post for anyone who feels lost at the moment. For any one who got washed out of the nest in the recent floods, for anyone who is tired of all the fighting, for anyone who just wants to reconnect with friends. Welcome to all who come in peace.
Aw Blue.How nice!You will never begin to understand how I wish this could really take place!

We all wish it, Gram. There is only CM & me here now but we are really glad to see you and hugs all around. Have some lime coolers & a cup of hot tea!

velocity

Postby velocity » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Quote grammapam:

I need a hug grammapam, I'm feeling completely lost.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Quote velocity:
Quote grammapam:

Velocity, welcome to our little quiet spot. If you don't mind, I will give you a big hug also. Have a cookie and some tea. We have a pot of coffee made too it you prefer.

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:33 pm

Quote velocity:
Quote grammapam:

Seems like there's a lot of posters in need lately Vel.I'll just nip out and get us all a '2-for-1 special!Be right over! :-)

lvsdasnow

Postby lvsdasnow » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:33 pm

"Delivery" This is for the room,:-) One big fruit basket and two trays of snacks from Victors office.
Small plates with forks, napkins, and two cases of water. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. :-)

velocity

Postby velocity » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Thank you for the hugs, I already feel better. :))

Abysmal

Postby Abysmal » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Anyone up for a game of pinochle? I brought a Dairy Queen ice cream cake that the hubs got me for my birthday. And beer. :D

Ah. A refuge. This is nice. Kinda like a bunker. lol :))

Return to “The Young and the Restless”