Wondering What Will Bardwell Apartment Looks Like.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
suegerry

Re: Wondering What Will Bardwell Apartment Looks Like.

Postby suegerry » Thu May 24, 2007 2:49 pm

Once Mr. Boring is finish with the Glow worm his apartment will be a really......BIG MESS.....the woman has been waiting for a romp far too long.....she may even put a smile on the man's face...hehehehehehe :-)

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Thu May 24, 2007 9:14 pm

Quote Kane Man:
Quote CandyLane5: I am imagining Gloria redecorating Will's apartment after they get married, if they do... Why hasnt Will invited Gloria over to his place... :~

Neon "Yes! We are open" sign as u enter the front door!!!

Bright orange sofa to go w/all her orange jumpsuits she keeps in her suitcase in the coat storage area! After she's put in jail... the sofa will remind him of her!!!

Gosh.. more couch sex... and on an orange couch??? lol >)

Postby Guest » Thu May 24, 2007 9:33 pm

Quote aym0402: Why do all these prominent people like Neil and Michael live in apartments? I could see Bored-well's apt. looking very dull like him. Bring on the "dog playing poker" painting, Gloria! :)

HAHAHA... I have actually "painted" a mural of "Dogs Playing Poker" w/the bull dog passing the ace of spades under the table to the little brown one! ;) I had it on my avatar when I first started posting! :)

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu May 24, 2007 11:53 pm

Quote suegerry:
Quote gommie:
Quote suegerry:
Quote Latricia:
Quote suegerry: I wonder if he even has one....LOL... ;)

Sue I was thinking the same thing.Maybe the DA office have a bachelor cubby somewhere in the department. ;)

We never know....I remember that when I worked...couches where also in offices...and wow the things that went on.... ;) ;) (just kidding)

LOL-Hey I remember couches in office way back when and I don't think you are kidding. ;)

Gommie....there you go again reading between my lines....LOL ;)

LOL..I know from whence in time you come surgerry-LOL LOL

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu May 24, 2007 11:55 pm

Quote suegerry: Once Mr. Boring is finish with the Glow worm his apartment will be a really......BIG MESS.....the woman has been waiting for a romp far too long.....she may even put a smile on the man's face...hehehehehehe :-)

That vision just puts a real 'sick lump'in my throat--gagggg :D

Danny Romalotti

Postby Danny Romalotti » Fri May 25, 2007 5:58 am

I picture the bedroom to have a holding cell theme. You know...kinda like what sheila had built for Lauren. ;)

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Fri May 25, 2007 7:00 am

Quote MissHathaway: Actually Chrissi - you may be on to something, dark wood paneling, beaded curtains between the rooms, stack of 8 tracks, cans of moxie in the fridge - yes a definite 70's bachelor pad...

LOL Are you guys hinting that Will Bardwell might be an old hippie??? lol That would esplain alot :-)
I picture now... Black ceiling, orange walls, black fur bedspread, and curtains to match... Neon posters with butterflies, and posters of Jimi Hindrix and Janis Joplin, lotsum beads, and a blue light to light up the neon posters.... ( whoops I just described my teenage bedroom) 8) I was a Hippie... sooo I can relate... ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”