Quit Picking on Billy...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
PlatinumVlonde

Quit Picking on Billy...

Postby PlatinumVlonde » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:45 pm

Billy is new, yes.. but he is doing his part well, of the young executive who is naive and is caught up in office politics.. he can be used in any way from anyone.... Jack is taking advantage of the little brother he so wanted to protect in the courtroom...(or is he Jack's son???)

gommie

Re: Quit Picking on Billy...

Postby gommie » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:58 pm

Quote PlatinumVlonde: Billy is new, yes.. but he is doing his part well, of the young executive who is naive and is caught up in office politics.. he can be used in any way from anyone.... Jack is taking advantage of the little brother he so wanted to protect in the courtroom...(or is he Jack's son???)

I think there is lot more to that young man than is being
released just yet ;)

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:42 pm

I adore Billy!! He brings life to the show! :D I love the way he talks to Katherine! They mesh well. He meshes well with everyone in fact! (My opinion, of course!)

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:44 pm

Oh I love the look in Billy's eyes when he talks about working together with Jack to get Jabot back. He is a really good actor in my opinion. And I think he can be just as coniving as his mother. Today when the actor who plays Billy was standing next to Jack...they kind of looked like brothers. It was good casting.

gommie

Postby gommie » Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:54 am

Quote Chrissi: I adore Billy!! He brings life to the show! :D I love the way he talks to Katherine! They mesh well. He meshes well with everyone in fact! (My opinion, of course!)

There is something very mysterious about that young man...I think I said this before,I think he is playing his part like he is being directed to do-you know kinda like the dummy who is smart as a fox?

lestress

Postby lestress » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:50 pm

Oddly enough I rather like Billy too - not sure why. I never liked the original one and can't remember the second one. I know he was the son of Sandra Brown the author. I maybe like him because everyone is so against him. I, too like to root for the underdog. :-)

Sharon Young

Postby Sharon Young » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:46 pm

Quote lestress: Oddly enough I rather like Billy too - not sure why. I never liked the original one and can't remember the second one. I know he was the son of Sandra Brown the author. I maybe like him because everyone is so against him. I, too like to root for the underdog. :-)
Word on the boards and the street is Billy is history....sorry..go to Genoa City News
sharon

kimyla

Postby kimyla » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:24 pm

Quote Sharon Young:
Quote lestress: Oddly enough I rather like Billy too - not sure why. I never liked the original one and can't remember the second one. I know he was the son of Sandra Brown the author. I maybe like him because everyone is so against him. I, too like to root for the underdog. :-)
Word on the boards and the street is Billy is history....sorry..go to Genoa City News
sharon

I tried to find it on GC news. I could not locate anything. They talked about David Tom but didn't say he was coming back, nor did they say the new Billy was out. Where did you find it?

kimyla

Postby kimyla » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:50 am

I found it posted this morning.. That's too bad.. The good news is..they're looking for a new Mac now!

lestress

Postby lestress » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:02 am

Oh no not Mac returning. I can't stand her - She is one of the most boring characters on the show.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”