Maura West's hairstyle - article here.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Chrissi

Maura West's hairstyle - article here.

Postby Chrissi » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Hi!

So many of you emailed us about her beautiful hair, so I've posted a little article with a few pics. Pure fluff.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/news/id/15469/

countryMomof4

Re: Maura West's hairstyle - article here.

Postby countryMomof4 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Thanks Chrissi. Aww a little bit of fluff never hurts.

calliope

Postby calliope » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:55 pm

I remember reading an article, when Maura first came to Y&R, about her hair. She said one of the reasons she cut it was to differentiate between Carly and Diane. She had long hair for several years as carly and it always looked good. She also said she prefers it short.

TheBluebird

Postby TheBluebird » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Quote calliope: I remember reading an article, when Maura first came to Y&R, about her hair. She said one of the reasons she cut it was to differentiate between Carly and Diane. She had long hair for several years as carly and it always looked good. She also said she prefers it short.

I do think she looks better with it short. The long hair around her face made her look old. Seemed to drag her face down and that is not uncommon with some women over 40.

LuckyNumber7

Postby LuckyNumber7 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Hey, thanks! love love LOVE her hair. Any do' she does to it fits perfectly for her, and she does not look any older. I wish I could pull it off. But I'm only in highschool :-)

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Quote calliope: I remember reading an article, when Maura first came to Y&R, about her hair. She said one of the reasons she cut it was to differentiate between Carly and Diane. She had long hair for several years as carly and it always looked good. She also said she prefers it short.

I agree C. I also read that article too. No matter how she wears her hair she looks great. When it was long, I always loved it when she would be dressed up and wear it up on her head to show off her pretty face more. They sure styled her long hair great even when she would be doing the alcoholic s/l.
I remeber when she had this pixie cut back when she was first on the ATWT. Thought it looked great on her then too.
She has a face that can wear just about any style, long mid lenght, short and now pixie cut and still look beautiful and fresh.
After all she isn't even 39 yr old yet.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”