Cane come back

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Cane come back

Postby WATSOCA » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:26 am

When will Cane come back?? I miss him.

Re: Cane come back

Postby daneerose » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:26 am

You arent the only one. Many of his fans have stopped watching. I also think that many of the Shick fans have to. So MAB has two angry fan bases to deal with I wonder how bad it will get. I am not coming back to Y&R until CAne reappears alive and well.

Re: Cane come back

Postby MsGreg » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:55 am

Quote WATSOCA: When will Cane come back?? I miss him.

Please don't come back. How ridiculous is it that someone can just waltz their way into someone's life; posing as a long lost son, and the mother (Jill) doesn't even know this guy is a fraud because she hadn't seen her baby in many, many years (what happened to motherly instinct?), and just accept him?
Then she and the rest of the family realize he is a fraud when the real son returns, and they still embrace the fraud as their own family member. It's all just so crazy. Katherine not really being Jill's mother, and Katherine has her own long lost son, Tucker, show up at the door. Then the fraud dies, supposedly, and everyone is just embracing his life as it was something celebratory. Any other family would had kicked Cane to the curb after being a fraud.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”