LILLY & DANIEL

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
countryMomof4

Re: LILLY & DANIEL

Postby countryMomof4 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:07 pm

Daniel is simply a shoulder to cry on right now IMO.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Quote countryMomof4: Daniel is simply a shoulder to cry on right now IMO.

And I hope that is all that Daniel Romalotti will ever be to Lily--a shoulder to cry on. Bring back Cane!

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Right now Daniel and Lily have a great friendship. I find it so very endearing the way both Daniel and Billy look out for her and are protective over her. They both know that in the point of their lives that they had the opportunity to be with Lily they were not deserving of her. But they have great friendships and that is all they need to be.
Daniel has a great thing going w/ Abby and I hope it only progresses and continues to grow and develop. And I really expect Cane to pop back up any time so I think all of this is wishful thinking and a tad premature.

Benay

Postby Benay » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Quote chancegirl: Right now Daniel and Lily have a great friendship. I find it so very endearing the way both Daniel and Billy look out for her and are protective over her. They both know that in the point of their lives that they had the opportunity to be with Lily they were not deserving of her. But they have great friendships and that is all they need to be.
Daniel has a great thing going w/ Abby and I hope it only progresses and continues to grow and develop. And I really expect Cane to pop back up any time so I think all of this is wishful thinking and a tad premature.

Was Lily canonized as a saint at some point and I missed it?

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Quote GetReelSoapy: Daniel has changed and I like him much much more! But Lily has no chemistry for him whatsoever. Boring. Boring. Boring. The only person on canvas that would be romantic for Daniel is Leslie. Abby is too "Paris Hilton"-like. Daniel needs someone smart who can bring balance. Daniel needs a grown woman, not a skanky( Amber) or a child (Abby).

I am not sure Daniel is emotionally equipped to deal with a "grown woman". I would gauge his maturity level to be about par with a 15 year old. Abby would have been about right for him before they sorased her (which they had to do so that he would not be up for statutory rape).

Return to “The Young and the Restless”