No chemistry - Phyllis & Nick

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lestress

Re: No chemistry - Phyllis & Nick

Postby lestress » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:52 pm

Quote adoakey23: Phyllis and Nick noooooooooo way. But Sharon has put Nick through way to much, men in the past and then Brad, Nick forgave her, he does one thing wrong and now Sharon feels so sorry for herself. I think it will turn out that the baby really is Jack's. And Nick will be let down again.

Nick has done more than one thing wrong - he slept with Grace to begin with and she was Sharon's best friend at the time! What a betrayal by both of them. After Cassie died Nick was totally unsupportive of her - any time she needed a shoulder to cry on or needed some moral support he just ignored her.

Brit Blaise

I'm not sure

Postby Brit Blaise » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:58 pm

about the chemistry. Yesterday, I watched a Lifetime movie with the actor playing the character Nick and a very well known movie actress. I need to rethink my impression...I believe I allowed the character to color my opinion. He was very good in the movie I watched yesterday. I'll have to watch those kisses with Phyliss a little more closely...WTG!

lestress

Postby lestress » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:00 pm

Quote Brit Blaise: about the chemistry. Yesterday, I watched a Lifetime movie with the character playing Nick and a very well known movie actress. I need to rethink my impression...I believed I allowed the character to color my opinion. He was very good in the movie I watched yesterday. I'll have to watch those kisses with Phyliss a little more closely...WTG!

So----don't keep us in suspense here - what was the name of the movie and who was the actress? :)

adoakey23

Postby adoakey23 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:22 pm

I forgot about Grace in Nick's past. I don't think he belongs with Phillis, but I just kinda feel like Sharon always pretended to be a good girl. she was sleeping with Brad her brother in law and now Jack. That threw me off a little the Jack thing. But still she shouldn't be playing the hurt little girl that now has a reason to be bad.

lestress

Postby lestress » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:26 pm

I don't remember Sharon trying to pretend she was a good girl..................

terry

Postby terry » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:27 pm

Quote Chrissi: Now that's an interesting observation. Today I was thinking myself that I can't figure out why they're together. They don't seem to have anything in common and their relationship just seems odd to me.

terry

Postby terry » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:44 pm

+Phyllis&Nick is hot! He should marry Phyllis and let Sharon have whoever can sand her.Maybe Brad because Jack is just using her.I hope Nick never go back to her.I like Phyllis.She's a better mother than Sharon.She needs to get over herself and be a mother to her son;she makes me sick. And Dru deserve all this,keeping a secret like this with her brother inlaw.I feel sorry for Neil,not Dru.Jack need to be dealt with real soon. I don't know why they're dragging this along.I'm watching Desire and Fashion house these days.,daytime sucks!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”