Hiring and firing....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
chancegirl

Re: Hiring and firing....

Postby chancegirl » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Quote Southbeach_gal:
Quote soapqueen2008: First of all Ronan was not dismissed he just won't be seen on the canvas for the next couple of weeks. JB has not be fired, and when they let JD go it was not for good. Sometimes they move character temporarily off the Canvas to give storylines to characters that have been lacking one. I assure you JB was not fired but DG was and that was a mistake.

Poster *Chancegirl* would vehemently disagree with you. She keeps insisting that DG was NOT fired and that she *knows someone who knows*.

I know someone who's going to end up with egg all over their face--Chancegirl! :) :)

How about this....it's the same person who told me in October all about JD's situation, my roomate even posted what we knew on this board about JD's return...MONTHS ago...and NO one believed that either....but believe whatever you want...most people know how reliable PP is, I don't have to make a case for her. Her rep on this board is exceptional, and to my knowledge she hasn't been wrong yet, so I will continue to believe what she tells me.

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Quote countryMomof4:
Quote Southbeach_gal:
Quote soapqueen2008: First of all Ronan was not dismissed he just won't be seen on the canvas for the next couple of weeks. JB has not be fired, and when they let JD go it was not for good. Sometimes they move character temporarily off the Canvas to give storylines to characters that have been lacking one. I assure you JB was not fired but DG was and that was a mistake.

Thanks CMOM, you've always had my back. Whether you agree or disagree with my theory you are always a class act.

Poster *Chancegirl* would vehemently disagree with you. She keeps insisting that DG was NOT fired and that she *knows someone who knows*.

I know someone who's going to end up with egg all over their face--Chancegirl! :) :)

I don't think there was any need for that last remarkdo you? Imean...really? If you disagree,then just say so.

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Are you talking about the same egg my friend had on their face when everyone said Chance was dead? Two days later he was shown alive in WPP...Or the same egg when she said JD was returning...and people said OH no, he hasn't been in the comings and goings, I'll wait til I see him..and then a few weeks later, there he was...that kind of egg? I'll take that kind any day, seems she knows what she is talking about.

Southbeach_gal

Postby Southbeach_gal » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Quote chancegirl: Are you talking about the same egg my friend had on their face when everyone said Chance was dead? Two days later he was shown alive in WPP...Or the same egg when she said JD was returning...and people said OH no, he hasn't been in the comings and goings, I'll wait til I see him..and then a few weeks later, there he was...that kind of egg? I'll take that kind any day, seems she knows what she is talking about.

Everybody
knew that Chance's death was a set up. It wasn't rocket science. You act like you've discovered the cure for cancer with your *inside scoop.* LOL!

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Quote Southbeach_gal:
Quote chancegirl: Are you talking about the same egg my friend had on their face when everyone said Chance was dead? Two days later he was shown alive in WPP...Or the same egg when she said JD was returning...and people said OH no, he hasn't been in the comings and goings, I'll wait til I see him..and then a few weeks later, there he was...that kind of egg? I'll take that kind any day, seems she knows what she is talking about.

Everybody
knew that Chance's death was a set up. It wasn't rocket science. You act like you've discovered the cure for cancer with your *inside scoop.* LOL!

No, I most certainly did not act that way. If you really think everybody thought Chance was truly alive during that time, I suggest that you go back and read some of the Septeber threads prior to his shooting and just see how many people not only said his death would not be faked but that if they ever did decide to bring back the character that they would bring back another actor. Not JD. You can go back and look for yourself. Why does it offend you or bother you that I talk to a poster who knows a few of the actors? What is the harm in that? I certainly wasn't acting the way you insinuated. Seems that b/c you have an opinion different from what I've heard that it really frustrates you. DG hasn't been mentioned in any comings and goings so regardless of my "inside scoop" it's not rocket science to figure out he's not been let go, fired or written out....Heres some more inside scoop for ya and you can see how much egg I have on my face when the s/l plays out SBGal,....The GCPD drug ring and Australian Mafia are connected...Chance will be involved in the Australian Drug Ring s/l...Collin tries to kidnap the twins, and guess who rides in and saves the day...I don't care if you think my "inside scoop" is BS or not, you'll see when this s/l plays out and airs on your screen that the egg won't be on my face.

Southbeach_gal

Postby Southbeach_gal » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:09 pm

Quote chancegirl:
Quote Southbeach_gal:

If what you think is true (and I think it's bullcrap) than you're only illustrating how untrustworthy you are. To be blabbing your *supreme inside knowledge* to everyone on a message board. I used to know someone years ago that worked at CBS/Y&R. Sometimes she would tell me stuff. I NEVER repeated it any to anyone, anywhere. It was enough for me to just *know* things other people didn't.

You're continues insufferable rants only show how untrustworthy and classless you are, and what an IDIOT your "friend" is to trust you. If she's somehow affiliated with the show (which I'm doubting. How would someone like YOU know someone like THAT?) you are putting her just on the line by running to message boards and blabbing everything.
Everybody

No, I most certainly did not act that way. If you really think everybody thought Chance was truly alive during that time, I suggest that you go back and read some of the Septeber threads prior to his shooting and just see how many people not only said his death would not be faked but that if they ever did decide to bring back the character that they would bring back another actor. Not JD. You can go back and look for yourself. Why does it offend you or bother you that I talk to a poster who knows a few of the actors? What is the harm in that? I certainly wasn't acting the way you insinuated. Seems that b/c you have an opinion different from what I've heard that it really frustrates you. DG hasn't been mentioned in any comings and goings so regardless of my "inside scoop" it's not rocket science to figure out he's not been let go, fired or written out....Heres some more inside scoop for ya and you can see how much egg I have on my face when the s/l plays out SBGal,....The GCPD drug ring and Australian Mafia are connected...Chance will be involved in the Australian Drug Ring s/l...Collin tries to kidnap the twins, and guess who rides in and saves the day...I don't care if you think my "inside scoop" is BS or not, you'll see when this s/l plays out and airs on your screen that the egg won't be on my face.

Southbeach_gal

Postby Southbeach_gal » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Quote chancegirl:
Quote Southbeach_gal:

If what you think is true (and I think it's bullcrap) than you're only illustrating how untrustworthy you are. To be blabbing your *supreme inside knowledge* to everyone on a message board. I used to know someone years ago that worked at CBS/Y&R. Sometimes she would tell me stuff. I NEVER repeated it any to anyone, anywhere. It was enough for me to just *know* things other people didn't.

You're continues insufferable rants only show how untrustworthy and classless you are, and what an IDIOT your "friend" is to trust you. If she's somehow affiliated with the show (which I'm doubting. How would someone like YOU know someone like THAT?) you are putting her just on the line by running to message boards and blabbing everything.
Everybody

You're friend is a complete IDIOT to trust you if what you say is true (and I'm doubting it is). And you're classless to come to a message board and blab everything just to *prove* something. Some years back I had a friend that worked at CBS/Y&R. Sometimes she would tell me things. I didn't run to the internet blabbing everything--even though I saw people saying things on message boards that I knew they were mistaken about. I just smiled and was satisfied that I knew something that they didn't. Your continued insufferable rants only illustrate how classless you are, and how IDIOTIC your friend is to trust you. If she's somehow affiliated with the show (which I'm doubting.How would someone like YOU know someone like THAT?) she's trusting you with the confidential information. And how do you repay her? By going on the internet and blabbing everything. Talk about crass.

You're talking out of your butt, so I'm done here. You just keep bringing up that there's been nothing in the soap magazines or in the *comings and goings* when in actuality they had an interview in SOD with the writers asking WHY they did it, how they struggled with the idea, etc. And that they wish DG well. I guess you say they were lying, right? And we're still going to be seeing Cane as a figment of Twit Lilt's imagination for a time. Which is why he's not in the *goings* section.

Annluvslane

Postby Annluvslane » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Quote Southbeach_gal:
Quote chancegirl:
Quote Southbeach_gal:

Everybody

You're friend is a complete IDIOT to trust you if what you say is true (and I'm doubting it is). And you're classless to come to a message board and blab everything just to *prove* something. Some years back I had a friend that worked at CBS/Y&R. Sometimes she would tell me things. I didn't run to the internet blabbing everything--even though I saw people saying things on message boards that I knew they were mistaken about. I just smiled and was satisfied that I knew something that they didn't. Your continued insufferable rants only illustrate how classless you are, and how IDIOTIC your friend is to trust you. If she's somehow affiliated with the show (which I'm doubting.How would someone like YOU know someone like THAT?) she's trusting you with the confidential information. And how do you repay her? By going on the internet and blabbing everything. Talk about crass.

You're talking out of your butt, so I'm done here. You just keep bringing up that there's been nothing in the soap magazines or in the *comings and goings* when in actuality they had an interview in SOD with the writers asking WHY they did it, how they struggled with the idea, etc. And that they wish DG well. I guess you say they were lying, right? And we're still going to be seeing Cane as a figment of Twit Lilt's imagination for a time. Which is why he's not in the *goings* section.

Chancegirl,

If you need help throwing eggs, just let me know :-) I am sooooooooooooo ready :-)

Benay

Postby Benay » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:10 pm

Quote Jaycee5: Nelson Branco kept saying that Lane was unbreakable. He also said MAB hated writing for Lane. MAB must have felt the only way she could be rid of Lane for good, was to kill one of them off. Her first choice was Lily. But her bosses said no so she killed Cane instead.

The lady kept her word. She said from day one she would not be intimadated and she meant it. Some folks still haven't gotten the message.

I was never a Cane fan with Lily because they were never own and the s/ls just went on forever w/o a conclusion. However, Cane was great with Amber and with Chloe. I liked him a lot more a little edgier. They could easily have had him split with Lily over this mob s/l and gone with that for a while.

CGabriel510

Postby CGabriel510 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Quote Jackie10: I agree with you both first put Jana back the way she used to be and put her with Kevin. Then as we have seen with Chance and numerous other characters they can get rid of them and bring them back as budget allows. Lets hope that when the Collin, Rider and all the other unnecessary characters story lines end they will bring back Cane and maybe Dru and Diego or some others that would make for good story lines.

I TOTALLY AGREE!
I am a DEVOUT fan of the OLD Jana, but LATELY I don't like the new one @ all! I don't know why the writers did this. (Changed her and EFFED up she & Kevin's story line) IMO Chloe is just as bad as Sharon (sleeping with every guy) I'm surprised she hasn't bedded Nick, Daniel, Adam, (I could go on and on, but you get the point I'm making)
I'm NOT a Chloe fan (as you can tell). I have no respect for a person who changes her name, ( because her mom put her in a boarding school)? SO WHAT she brought you in this world, you OWE her that RESPECT! (to keep the name SHE gave you).
That's just how I feel.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”