CBS Soaps In Depth

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
snickers69

CBS Soaps In Depth

Postby snickers69 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:40 am

It does not list Daniel Goddard (Cane) Nor Paul Leyden (Blake) have exited the show. Even in the Plot Points in the end of the book it didnt mention that Cane and Blake had been killed.. Awkward huh? They even had a Article about Daniel Goddard and it said Cane..Not Ex-Cane

Istraddlethefence

Re: CBS Soaps In Depth

Postby Istraddlethefence » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:04 pm

I don't know what the real story is. I am Daniels Facebook friend and I point blank asked him if he was wanting out of the show to do other things or were you fired. He hasn't answered me.

I hope he is happy with what ever he chooses to do, wish he was still on the show, but if not as sexy as he is, he will be fine.

Southbeach_gal

Postby Southbeach_gal » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:22 pm

CBS Soaps in Depth is about as unreliable as they come.

DG is still getting paid because he's playing a ghost. They have to ease him off the show because of all the obnoxious, hysterical, insufferable fans losing their minds over his firing.

Rquattro

Postby Rquattro » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:55 pm

Quote Southbeach_gal: CBS Soaps in Depth is about as unreliable as they come.

DG is still getting paid because he's playing a ghost. They have to ease him off the show
because of all the obnoxious, hysterical, insufferable fans
losing their minds over his firing.

Well that is just rude. I am not a Cane/Lily storyline fan, I just quietly ff through it and call it a day but I would never dream of coming on this mb and saying such a thing. The only person being obnoxious and insufferable is you in my opinion.

CGabriel510

Postby CGabriel510 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Quote Cannon:
Quote Rquattro:
Quote Southbeach_gal: CBS Soaps in Depth is about as unreliable as they come.

DG is still getting paid because he's playing a ghost. They have to ease him off the show [quote]because of all the obnoxious, hysterical, insufferable fans
losing their minds over his firing.

Well that is just rude. I am not a Cane/Lily storyline fan, I just quietly ff through it and call it a day but I would never dream of coming on this mb and saying such a thing. The only person being obnoxious and insufferable is you in my opinion.

I agree with the both of you.
I am JUST NOT a Cane fan I think he was a LIAR, (obviously) and a crook. (Well, maybe he wasn't a crook) but that's how I saw him.
(R I P CANE? ) (Sarcastically)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”