Soapnet Goes Off the Air...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Soapnet Goes Off the Air...

Postby velocity » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:09 am

I may have grown up in the eighties and nineties, but I consider myself an old timer Y&R fan. My Mom taped it everyday because she was a working mom too, and I always watched it with her and my Grandma. Same with my brother. So I know the history starting about 1983. It has changed but I still enjoy it, stupid stories and all. What I remember is Nicki was the heroin, always getting into some kind of trouble, usually something unrealistic but fun to watch just the same. We all still watch it, so I guess I'm trying to say there is something for any age to enjoy. I hope soaps don't die off, that would be a shame.

I love Soapnet, I don't know what I would do without it. I guess I'll find out. %(

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:26 am

since my brother had changes services we don't get soap net anymore but im glad we didn't loose bravo because i was watching Beverly hills housewives because Kim Richards and hers sister kyle Richards are on it and i like Kim Richards since shes was a KID But if i do miss my soaps or if i do miss it i watch it online 8)

Postby Caprica » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:07 am

Quote over the coals: Well I use to get Soapnet and Discovery health, When Discovery health changed to The Oprah network they up the price to a extended programming and if you didnt pay it you lost Soapnet and a few others. Doesnt Oprah have enough? Why did she have to take my 2 favs away? ;( %(

Discovery Health took over the FitTV. I have Comcast and Discovery Health is on ch. 181 for me now.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”