Michael Muhney leaving Y&R? Say it ain't so!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
chancegirl

Re: Michael Muhney leaving Y&R? Say it ain't so!

Postby chancegirl » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:23 pm

Quote Cannon:
Quote Jainay: I hope like Hell that he is leaving. He should have been gone. I have been watching for 30++ years and I think he should have been gone.If he hadn't been soo awful he cold have stayed. I say Good if he leaves.

We really wouldn't mind if you left the board. ~)

Speak for yourself Cannon. Some of us like to see what Jainay has to say. As a vet watcher I think they have earned the right and provided th loyalty to speak their mind and opinions.

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Quote Jackie10:
Quote TruthDetective:
Quote Jackie10: He is so popular right now why would he go?

Exactly. MM has delivered a great complicated character that many of us thoroughly enjoy. I loved to read the same old group of Adam-bashers rant on and on about how horrible he is, yet they are the first to post their hatered and nastiness. They are obsessed with Adam....it says quite about MM's acting ability. :D

What I can't stand is when these bafoons attack him personally. The guy likes to communicate with his fans, just like DG and CLB through Twitter. Yet, they say he's grandstanding or doing nothing more than self-promoting. Gee, how many actors in Hollywood tweet or use Facebook? These people only show their ignorance when they attack MM. Sad, but true. ~) ~) ~)

I agree it is MM who maybe leaving not Adam. And Adam to is so popular right now they would just recast.

If MM decides to leave and do PT and make the big bucks and they decide to recast I wish they could get CE back, or Galen Gering would be a good replacement, after all he is who they were thinking of using as Nick when he was in contract disputes.

just diva

Postby just diva » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Quote lilpiggy: You would be the first and I would be the second. YEA!!!!!

I would be the 3rd. Hurry up and leave. Maybe I will start back being a faithful viewer once he's gone.

CrazyCanuck

Postby CrazyCanuck » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:46 pm

I think his (MM) tweet has something to do with a difficult scene or something going on the set? Maybe the rumoured departure of Cane??

I LOVE Shadam. It's a soap and the writers have me hooked!

HighTimes

Postby HighTimes » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Quote valencia4love:
Quote Cannon:
Quote RealityCheck48: I've read on other boards that he may be leaving the show! If he is, that's it for me bye, bye Y&R. >( >( >(

We had heard that he had signed a long term contract with Y&R a few months back when he had come back to the show.

Contracts can be broken... Just ask Victora Rowell ;) ... She's asked to be release from hers.. And got her wish :-) ... So, if there's a glimmer of hope that character of Adam is coming to a end sometime in the murky future.. Bring it on >) !!!

And where is Victoria? Outside looking on the inside wanting so bad to get back on YnR. She played the Prima Dona and broke her contract twice so why would they have her back. She has almost begged to be back on the show but no deal. They don't want her and her loud mouth. She said many times the door was open to come back but they sure as he ll didn't open the door for her did they?

Gramma2five

Postby Gramma2five » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:58 pm

Nothing could make me happier.

sagefan

Postby sagefan » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:09 pm

What is wrong with Y & R???? He is the best thing since sliced bread!! He is genious!!! If he leaves I will not watch anymore I swear!! He makes the show interesting. He is magical!!! IS it true that Victor/Eric B. is behind this? BOO BOO BOO Y & R! I have watched since I was in high school in 1973! Good bye when Adam leaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate this!!!!!!!

vivigirl

Postby vivigirl » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:28 pm

Quote pr3ttygirl9: I sure as Hell hope not! He is the best thing that has happened to Y&R.

It is a sad day for Y&R. Tell me why are there so many of the
good actors leaving by choice and others being let go? The executives have taken and ruined so many of the story lines. What's next? So sorry to see MM leave the show!

smile_behappy

Postby smile_behappy » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:23 pm

They fired him, how stupid he is the best thing on that show, Love this Adam, Victor should of been the one to Go he has no respect, his character has no heart!
Adam should be the new Victor
8)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”