MM and the baby that plays Faith.Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
grammapam

Re: MM and the baby that plays Faith.Spoiler

Postby grammapam » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Quote puddycat:
Quote rediculous:
Quote grammapam:
Quote rediculous: There is an actor by the name of Micheal Muhney, who plays the part of a character by the name of Adam Wilson Newman, on a soap opera named The Young and the Restless. We are trying to have a discussion about Micheal Muhney the actor, not Adam Wilson Newman, the character. Micheal Muhney should be allowed to be a completely separate topic than Adam Newman.
Some of you are assuming that by complimenting the actor on his ability to interact with a child, I am singing the praises of the fictional character he portrays, that is absurd.
Ok...you and Puddy have me rolling on the floor!!You know when youre trying to get a point across,and its just not sinking in??Im wiping tears from my flipping eyes with this one.We could go on for ever.Beats shovelling snow :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

LOL, this thread is taking on a life of it's own. Too funny!! :D

Snowing heavily where I am right now, snowplows are busy, nor'easter on the way!

It's snowing like hell here in Florida. Just made a big snowman and am getting ready to take him to the beach with me! :D
Hey Puddy?........BITE ME!!! :-) :-) :-)
With the wind-chill here,Im pleased Im not a brass monkey...if you get my drift!! :D :D

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Quote puddycat:
Quote rediculous:
Quote grammapam:
Quote rediculous: There is an actor by the name of Micheal Muhney, who plays the part of a character by the name of Adam Wilson Newman, on a soap opera named The Young and the Restless. We are trying to have a discussion about Micheal Muhney the actor, not Adam Wilson Newman, the character. Micheal Muhney should be allowed to be a completely separate topic than Adam Newman.
Some of you are assuming that by complimenting the actor on his ability to interact with a child, I am singing the praises of the fictional character he portrays, that is absurd.
Ok...you and Puddy have me rolling on the floor!!You know when youre trying to get a point across,and its just not sinking in??Im wiping tears from my flipping eyes with this one.We could go on for ever.Beats shovelling snow :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Snowing heavily where I am right now, snowplows are busy, nor'easter on the way!

It's snowing like hell here in Florida. Just made a big snowman and am getting ready to take him to the beach with me! :D

Awesome, I'm now watching the Canadian Y&R, commercial over, gotta run!!

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Quote grammapam:
Quote puddycat:
Quote rediculous:
Quote grammapam:

Hey Puddy?........BITE ME!!! :-) :-) :-)
With the wind-chill here,Im pleased Im not a brass monkey...if you get my drift!! :D :D

Actually no, I don't get your drift - - from now on you are going to have to say exactly what you mean, KWIM? 3)

Actually, as I have told you, it has been very, very cold in N.E. Florida - - - we even had a little bit of snow two weeks ago.....tomorrow it is going to be 15 degrees again - - and the wind chill here is always bad - - I am right by the river...

Catch ya later! :D

juicyju

Postby juicyju » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:40 pm

That was a different baby playing Faith. Whats up?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”