SPOILER ~ CAIN

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sunnyflower

Re: SPOILER ~ CAIN

Postby Sunnyflower » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:48 pm

Quote Lady53:
Quote countryMomof4: I am wondering if Cain turned "state's evidence" so to speak. He could have struck a deal with the authorities that he would be allowed immunity if he gave information leading to arrests/convictions.

That is what I have been saying all along. Cain turned them in to save his own butt. In order to save his own butt he had to struck a deal.

And you are right and I suspected there was more to it myself. I never bought his other reason - that he was an innocent witness on the run.

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Quote LoganH8tr: I don't think Samantha is dead. Now this may be way off base..but the girl in the pic..."Samantha"...isn't that the same girl that played "Faith" (Lily and Holden's daughter) on ATWT???

I mean what I'm getting at is why show a photo of that particular actress if they didn't plan on bringing her into the storyline.

Just a thought.......

Well unless Cain is lieing (which I don't think so about that) then why would he say she is deceased and they talk about possibly crossing paths at the funeral. Anything is possible I guess, but I didn't think the girl looked like Faith.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Quote LoganH8tr: I don't think Samantha is dead. Now this may be way off base..but the girl in the pic..."Samantha"...isn't that the same girl that played "Faith" (Lily and Holden's daughter) on ATWT???

I mean what I'm getting at is why show a photo of that particular actress if they didn't plan on bringing her into the storyline.

Just a thought.......

Yet another excellent observation and theory. You could be right! It may not be his sister at all....

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:19 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:

Just a thought.......

Yet another excellent observation and theory. You could be right! It may not be his sister at all....

Thanks! :)

Maybe she isn't dead and they (Cane and Samantha) faked her own death so Cane's mob boss daddy couldn't get to her.

Did anyone else get a good look at her? Does anyone else think she looks like that actress from ATWT?

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Quote Lady53:

Just a thought.......

Well unless Cain is lieing (which I don't think so about that) then why would he say she is deceased and they talk about possibly crossing paths at the funeral. Anything is possible I guess, but I didn't think the girl looked like Faith.

I meant the new Faith...I looked up her name...Valentina De Angelis...not the older Faith. I could be wrong though...I would have to look at the pic again.

classic-rock

Postby classic-rock » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:53 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote classic-rock:
Quote trixie60: Since Cain has repeatedly lied to everyone, what I'm wondering is how this Samantha, who is Cain's sister died. She looks very young in the photograph. If she was killed, who killed her? And did Cain or his dad have something to do with it?

Maybe she died as the result of Cane's turning in the "bad guys". Maybe someone Cane turned in wanted revenge and she was it.

Oh my that would be truly horrible, but wouldn't that be punishing his Dad, Colin, too who seems to be very much part of the mafia still? Unless of course she was from a different father. But then, wouldn't that be enough for revenge? Why come after him again?

I don't think Colin was responsible for her death but rather someone else Cane turned in who wanted revenge. And if she was indeed Cane's sister and Colin's daughter the person who wanted the revenge may have also wanted revenge on Colin for not being able to control Cane as he was turning everybody in.

globalglamour

Postby globalglamour » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Just a thought.......

Ahhh I watched ATWT and no its not her.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:55 pm

Quote classic-rock:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote classic-rock:
Quote trixie60: Since Cain has repeatedly lied to everyone, what I'm wondering is how this Samantha, who is Cain's sister died. She looks very young in the photograph. If she was killed, who killed her? And did Cain or his dad have something to do with it?

Maybe she died as the result of Cane's turning in the "bad guys". Maybe someone Cane turned in wanted revenge and she was it.

Oh my that would be truly horrible, but wouldn't that be punishing his Dad, Colin, too who seems to be very much part of the mafia still? Unless of course she was from a different father. But then, wouldn't that be enough for revenge? Why come after him again?

I don't think Colin was responsible for her death but rather someone else Cane turned in who wanted revenge. And if she was indeed Cane's sister and Colin's daughter the person who wanted the revenge may have also wanted revenge on Colin for not being able to control Cane as he was turning everybody in.

Ahhhhh I get it. And so Colin is using her as a way to ignite those feelings and suck him back in. :)) Yes, I see.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”