Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
pooh2010

Re: Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Postby pooh2010 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:19 pm

yeah i agree with you they need to get rid of adam im really sick if him to. sharon really needs to get away from him big time to. i always thought that sharon and nick belong together. this whole thing with adam is old big time and he needs to stay in jail for a long time to. all of this stuff with adam has to come to an end to. nick and sharon need to take care of faith big time to. and together sharon and nick would of have been married by now to if it wasnt for adam doing all this crap. i really wouldnt trust him at all.

pooh2010

Postby pooh2010 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:55 pm

its really stupid that sharons going to go out the window and leave town.she really needs to get a way from adam big time hes the one that got her in this mess big time but what her son said today is true big time. i always thought that her and nick belonged together. but who knows whats going to happen now.

hbag134

Postby hbag134 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:18 pm

About Sophia being pregnant..maybe. Neil was married to Drue but Malcolm was the father of their daughter. Now Malcolm and Sophia are getting married, Sophia had an affair with Neil and now she is pregnant. What goes around can't come around again.....because... Olivia told Drue many years ago that the baby (who turned out to be Lily) can't be Neil's ............because.... Neil is shooting blanks. Don't know how Sophia can blame this one on Neil and start the stupid feud all over again. *)

pooh2010

Postby pooh2010 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 pm

yeah i agree with all of you big time i cant stand adam at all its all his fault big time to sharon really, really needs to get way from adam and face the music back home they will find her to for sure. i hope that nick does find sharon to big time. shes really stupid for doing this like i said its adams fault for sure they really need to put him away for good like big time for the rest of his life.

pooh2010

Postby pooh2010 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:48 pm

i really wish that they would bring back drew big time that would be so great to see her come back. i really hope that adam goes back to jail and stays there for the rest of his life for all the crap that he did. all he does is get away with every thing. we are all sick of adam. sharon really needs to get away from adam big time it really would be nice to see sharon with nick again. i always thought they belonged together big time. it really would be great to see drew come back again for good.

Sassy_One

Postby Sassy_One » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:32 am

I agree 2! Diane is supposed to be Jack's age.....His relationship with her drove Patty crazy years ago. Jack was also Nick's stepdad, now she's been cast as Nick's counterpart........please!

lechat

Postby lechat » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:39 pm

all of you are nuts. You haven't said a word about what Victor has done over and over and over. But his son ( who after all has his father's scheming genes) is supposed to be flawless. Did you ever hear of redemption? Give him a break and see where it goes.

govols

Postby govols » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:42 pm

I agree, what is up with adam. Please get him off the show but i do like Sharon if they would please stop having her act like a dumb blonde!
I would like to add that i am so glad to see a new guy on the show. i hope sharon and him truly hook up and not for a short time and then run back to Nick. While i am on that subject could they please find Nick someone new. Please not Diana.....
Also please hurry up and bring back Cane and Lilly. They are a great couple!!!!

pooh2010

Postby pooh2010 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:12 pm

i really hope that the guy sharons with now truns her in sharon really needs to trun her self in big time. its all on adam to its all his fault to big time. i really hope that adam pays for what he did to every one to he brain washed sharon to she shouldnt of listen to adam at all. i really hope it comes out that sharons alive to.

pooh2010

Postby pooh2010 » Mon May 02, 2011 4:43 pm

daniel did the right thing by giving lucy to billy and vic. so phyllis really needs to go sit some where and just leave lucy where she is now. and im really sick of adam big time he needs to go away for along time and stay in jail. i always thought that nick and sharon belonged together big time.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”