Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Amy

Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Postby Amy » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Hi Soap Fans,

Please feel free to follow Soaps.com on Twitter and "like" Soaps.com on Facebook, where we post news as it comes in, teasers, photos, etc. Just follow the links below...

http://www.twitter.com/soapoperafan and Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Soapscom-Official-Page/22961637728 (All Soaps/Primetime scoops)

See you there!

smjackson

Re: Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Postby smjackson » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:45 pm

Is the actress who plays Heather pregnant? I've noticed in the last few weeks that she looks like she may be expecting, and her clothes and camera angles make it appear that they are trying to conceal a pregnancy.

cynsov

Postby cynsov » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:09 pm

Quote smjackson: Is the actress who plays Heather pregnant? I've noticed in the last few weeks that she looks like she may be expecting, and her clothes and camera angles make it appear that they are trying to conceal a pregnancy.

cynsov

Postby cynsov » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:12 pm

Yes, Heather is pregnant, due in the spring. May I think I read. They have her dressed in black BUT on last weeks shots you could see her changing form. I am surprised she hasn't been shot from the chest up or holding a large handbag.

It was much less obvious when Krystal (Lilly) was pregnant.

casper402032

Postby casper402032 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:32 am

Is Cane/Daniel Goddard really leaving Y&R? I hope not. He is my main man on Y&R although I only get to see him once or twice every week and maybe not even that much. Frankly, if they want to let a male character go why not Deacon or Jeffrey? What do they add to the show? NOTHING!! At least Cane had a s/l with his dad in town and now he gets knocked off. This totally SUCKS!!

miwi98

Postby miwi98 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Is Skyy (Laura Stone) really dead on Y&R? I've got this feeling she is still alive.

3)

SadieLadie

Postby SadieLadie » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:18 am

I have a question about this message board and don't know where to put it or ask it. Can anybody help?

snail

Postby snail » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:45 pm

Tell me why the writers would not have gotten rid of adam along time ago, enough is enough, the guy makes me sick , i have watched the show for over 25 years what are the writers thinking , what is sharon thinking Dumb blond what mother would do what she is trying to do , why not have her adam and adams boy toy the lawyer have a threesome, no judge in real life would let any of this happen . i am really disappointed in the writers , what happen to adam not being able to see?? really bad story line on y&r part use to be my favorite story please get rid of adam and take blondie with him

codyashross

Postby codyashross » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Y&R needs a new writter, Can't believe they let Cane die off. Why not get rid of the new Diane, which by the way is sleeping with Nicholas, isn't she old enough to be his mother, please!!!!! I loved the Cane and Lily story line. I am finish watching Y&R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

momkeenan

Postby momkeenan » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:44 am

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”