It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
smarsillo02

Re: It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Postby smarsillo02 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Hey all...

Thanks for inviting me into this thread Pippo...looks fun...too bad someone hopped in so quickly to be rude...I'll be making this one of my regular stops each day...I usually hit the Lounge, but I think I'm gonna like it here too...

Here's me...Susan, from Long Island, married 28 yrs, 2 girls 23 and 20...I work at a fairly large hospital as an xray tech...well, that's me in a small nut shell... :~

Well, Pippo, is lunch still on for Thursday? I'm looking forward to it...Bubba Gump Shrimp place still good for you? Talk to you Tuesday or Wednesday...

Catch you all tomorrow....

Susan

P.S. Make mine a pinot grigio..don't bother with a glass, just put a straw in the bottle, I ain't fussy :D

pipposprincess

Postby pipposprincess » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:45 pm

cliquot - is you name from the vuve cliquot champagne?

smars - yes, we are still on for thursday.....the only glitch might be if my mil decides to stay (hang me now)

im so happy to have new friends and old ones to post with. i still go on the daily thread and im going to email dcorn and chychy to get their butts on here.

drinking my mer-LOT out of a paper cup 8) to hide it. made a dill sauce for the salmon, it called for sour cream and i didnt have any so i used greek peach yogurt....it was yummy.

anyway - billy evil-eyeing me for being on my laptop with the mil here....i will get on tomorrow am after he leaves for work

peace out stephie

lynnw

Postby lynnw » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:15 am

Quote pipposprincess: cliquot - is you name from the vuve cliquot champagne?

smars - yes, we are still on for thursday.....the only glitch might be if my mil decides to stay (hang me now)

im so happy to have new friends and old ones to post with. i still go on the daily thread and im going to email dcorn and chychy to get their butts on here.

drinking my mer-LOT out of a paper cup 8) to hide it. made a dill sauce for the salmon, it called for sour cream and i didnt have any so i used greek peach yogurt....it was yummy.

anyway - billy evil-eyeing me for being on my laptop with the mil here....i will get on tomorrow am after he leaves for work

peace out stephie

Hi stephie

Hope you and susan don't get rained out as happened a few weeks ago. We're having that kind of morning here today, rainy, windy, just a good day to stay indoors. Too bad I havta get out in a couple of hours. See you later in the lounge.

pipposprincess

Postby pipposprincess » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:45 am

good morning all

getting ready to run errands with thr mil nd then getting travis im exhausted

not buying meggie in the apron june cleaver she's not

chychy65

Postby chychy65 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:02 am

hey pipp, i saw this yesterday, but i dont drink, so i didnt wanna spoil the party.... BUUUUUT i do eat so bring on the grub...

yall know im in the lounge alot, but i will grace pipps thread too... sippin on some coffee now... thank God meggie isnt here to try and spike it 3) ...Lord i hate that woman...

SweetOnBilly

Postby SweetOnBilly » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:25 am

Goodmorning everyone, this is Sweet.........I am from Arizona and a little under a month will be marrying the love of my life. The construction of my home is almost complete. I need a break from time to time. We have a night club here called It's five O clock Somewhere that my fiance and I hang out in sometimes. So this thread is nice. Can I have a martini please.

chychy65

Postby chychy65 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:35 am

Just wondering i have a thread in the lounge - called -Where are you from... or something like that... actually it was started by Mr.Pop an oldtimer, which i havent seen lately.... anyway i have a list of the 50 states, and would like to add anyone to it, that would give me permission..

thanks in advance.... man time is going slow...only 9:30...

lynnw

Postby lynnw » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:41 pm

There was a sports bar down the road last called "Overtime." Seems it closed almost before it opened.

The thread chy talked about with the states, it's nice knowing where the ones you chat with are from.

smarsillo02

Postby smarsillo02 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Hi kidz...Happy Tuesday...

Just checking in to say hi and bump us up higher...one more day of work and then a day off...going into the city thursday to meet pippo for lunch...bubba gump shrimp company...should be fun...

cats meow

Postby cats meow » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:47 pm

i everyone, it's 8:45 and i am enjoying my chardonnay, raining very hard in buffalo ny, getting ready to watch the good wife

Return to “The Young and the Restless”