How many more will the blackmail plot effect-spoilers!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ILuvNY

How many more will the blackmail plot effect?-spoilers!

Postby ILuvNY » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:20 pm

So, now the blackmail plot has inadvertently affected Noah, who got into a fight defending his mother after the pictures were released! I'm sure that this, along with the pictures (and who knows what else!)is adding up for Nick to become absolutely furious with Phyllis when he finds out the truth.IMO!

NotSoYButStillR

Re: How many more will the blackmail plot effect-spoilers!

Postby NotSoYButStillR » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:38 pm

Well, it could affect Daniel, Lily, Victor, Nicki, JT, Colleen, Adrian, almost everyone.

MissHathaway

Postby MissHathaway » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:06 pm

Corrupt business practices can lead to global negative press sending Newman and all its subsidiaries into the red with possible decreased profits, layoffs and strained corporate relationships.

Victor has a lot to lose ;(

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:18 pm

Quote ILuvNY: So, now the blackmail plot has inadvertently affected Noah, who got into a fight defending his mother after the pictures were released! I'm sure that this, along with the pictures (and who knows what else!)is adding up for Nick to become absolutely furious with Phyllis when he finds out the truth.IMO!

Thats what I think too, all this will anger Nick and he will run right back to Sharon. 3) Its going to be a while I think before they reunite but I think he will be trying to get her back. ;)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:39 pm

That's why blackmail for profit of any kind is a crime. The damage always has a ripple effect...not that Phyllis cared about that...the fallout from the blackmailing is far from over, so we'll see how many more people are effected by it down the road.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”