CDN Recap - Oct 13

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Castro

Re: CDN Recap - Oct 13

Postby Castro » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Cool!

This week...so far so good!

Thanks for the spoilers.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:01 pm

Quote FL senior fan: FANTASTIC JOB! It was just like viewing each scene.
Now I am worried Phyllis will get "ahead" of Jack and do something stupid at the magazine regarding Adam/Skye. Hope she lets Jack complete his mission without her messing things up with a leak of some sort. I do like Phyllis and Jack together; two of the same kind.
So, are we to believe Cane was a crook?
Diane will be a weasel just like Adam; wouldn't put it past them to end up sleeping together. You can tell she's out for a man in GC in just the few days there. Can't get Daddy so maybe son Adam...but then it could be ANY man in G.C. as they all are so vulnerable to the ladies.
Wonder if the tornado/storm will affect ALL of G.C., with power out it could be interesting.

I do think Phyl might do something to mess up the plan BUT she is on the inside now, unlike before so maybe not.

I so believe that Cane was a crook and that is what he has been hiding and has been so scared to tell Lily. You should have seen him pound the crap out of Blake. LOL!

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:01 pm

Fantastic.....Bravo....ya got it all....many thanx...my hat is off to you Sunny!

Adam/Skye/Jack/Phyllis/Victor...can't tell whose side Jack is on...Victor's to take Adam down or Adam to stick it to Victor...who is he turning the tables on? Who is h using..Skye or Phyllis?

Cane part of the cattle rustlers....OMG a RAT to save his skin!!! Dang.

Diane....the devil in a red dress is baaaaaaack! Already lying..... her son wanting to stay in GC and bond with his father when he really wants to go back to Toronot. Classic Diane. The other day the ghost of John Abbott told how he feels..that worried look on his face..WOW

Can't wait to see how Adam came to be in Sharon's car.....

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:03 pm

Quote samgirl: Thanks Suny
What did Adam say to Phyllis?
Did she respond

He launched into a big rant on how he was going to bury her and destroy her etc. She sat there smirking and Vic walked up before she could respond. Adam did his spiel at the end that even after everything they have done to him, he is still coming out on top. Neither Vic nor Phyl said much, knowing the background plan to take him down.

samgirl

Postby samgirl » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:07 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote samgirl: Thanks Suny
What did Adam say to Phyllis?
Did she respond

He launched into a big rant on how he was going to bury her and destroy her etc. She sat there smirking and Vic walked up before she could respond. Adam did his spiel at the end that even after everything they have done to him, he is still coming out on top. Neither Vic nor Phyl said much, knowing the background plan to take him down.

Thanks Sunny. Can't wait to see this tomorrow

Mrs. Sharon Newman

Postby Mrs. Sharon Newman » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:37 pm

oh cane look really hot today lol all soaking wet and macho :)

i am not cool with him continuously lying to his family and lily will have every right to me mad because now it has gotten dangerous ,but i am fine with him being a little more bad boyish :D i think cane is a sweetheart and loves his family but i also think he can be cunning and devious. as long as its not against his family i am all cool with letting that side out more. i like cane and it would make him a lot more interesting . imo

Tambam

Postby Tambam » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:43 pm

From the previews for tomorrow in Canada ... It looked like Phyl and Nick get trapped together in the storm. I wonder if it will bring back memories about another storm they were stuck in together from back in the day!! ;)

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:53 pm

Quote Tambam: From the previews for tomorrow in Canada ... It looked like Phyl and Nick get trapped together in the storm. I wonder if it will bring back memories about another storm they were stuck in together from back in the day!! ;)

Yeah and then I hope she punches him in the face. :D

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: oh cane look really hot today lol all soaking wet and macho :)

i am not cool with him continuously lying to his family and lily will have every right to me mad because now it has gotten dangerous ,but i am fine with him being a little more bad boyish :D i think cane is a sweetheart and loves his family but i also think he can be cunning and devious. as long as its not against his family i am all cool with letting that side out more. i like cane and it would make him a lot more interesting . imo

Watching Cane give Blake the beat down was hot. Oh yes. More of that Cane please.

Tambam

Postby Tambam » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Tambam: From the previews for tomorrow in Canada ... It looked like Phyl and Nick get trapped together in the storm. I wonder if it will bring back memories about another storm they were stuck in together from back in the day!! ;)

Yeah and then I hope she punches him in the face. :D

That would be my wish to. But I bet something happens with them. It might just be a moment but I think something will happen.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”