Spoiler: Noah/Phyllis

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
StaceyT

Re: Spoiler: Noah/Phyllis

Postby StaceyT » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:42 am

Quote calivy: i think it's time they put some stability in this kid's life. he has been through more than the adults on the show have been through. if it continue i see noah lashing out in a more drastic way like maybe getting a gun and hurting someone maybe even killing someone or even turning to drugs as a way of getting over his problems while he's high. he might even try and take his own life.

I would hope the sl dont go in this direction >( but I do think that Noah, when he grows up (in about 6 months :-) ) Will have alot of axes to grind 8) ;) (no punn intended)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:46 am

Noah is a 9 years old boy....to think about drugs at this time is a little premature.

I see Noah happy with his mother's decision to marry Jack. Jack is the person he wanted to see and Jack was there for him.

There was nothing unusual about him finding out and surely this is not what is affecting him....but the way Nick got out of his and his mother's life is.

To me Nick Newman is the responsible for many things that has happen in his young son's life. Mainly is gross affair with the Phyllie.

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:38 am

Quote Soulsistah:
Quote dhhogan:
Quote anadea:
Quote jackspaniel: If Noah lashes out at Phyllis it may be his frustration in learning that Sharon and Jack are going to be married. That was a really "tacky" way for him to learn about the wedding and he is probably not accepting it because he thinks he will have to move off the ranch he loves and away from Nick, Phyllis and Summer.

Your scenario sounds the most plausible to me.

Of course :-)

Good news - Calivy's scenario is the most plausible as I have seen the episode and Noah does really like Jack - at this point probably more than Phyllie. It's Jack that he calls for when he's with Sharon and it's Jack that calms him down. From what? All the trauma he's been through the past year. Sharon and Nick have him in therapy as he's been acting out especially since Dru's death. Sorry to burst some people's bubble again, but Noah isn't upset about Jack and Sharon's marriage or thoughts of leaving the ranch - he's trying to cope with all the changes and fear of someone else he cares about dying (he dreamt Abbey went off the cliff as well). Noah has had to deal with so much loss and change this past year that I think it's normal for him to want "normalcy" back in his life and that is what he had when his parents were together...hence the lashing out at Phyllis to come...poor Noah.

And I believe the last straw for Noah was yet more change to come - Sharon marrying Jack and moving to the Abbott mansion - away from the only place Noah has called home. Away from his sister and his father. The dream is what upset him at the moment - but certainly the thought of more change in his life lead up to him being upset. 8)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:40 am

Noah won't miss Summer she'll be with her dad Jack at the Abbott's mansion.....

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:42 am

Quote suegerry: Noah won't miss Summer she'll be with her dad Jack at the Abbott's mansion.....

That's for sure. Hopefully, all that is said will come to light.

Plus it seems like he's missing Abby a lot. :)

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:43 am

Quote suegerry: Noah won't miss Summer she'll be with her dad Jack at the Abbott's mansion.....

LOL Poor Sharon.. she cant shake that rattlesnake (Phyllis) off her arm...

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:46 am

Quote suegerry: Noah is a 9 years old boy....to think about drugs at this time is a little premature.

I see Noah happy with his mother's decision to marry Jack. Jack is the person he wanted to see and Jack was there for him.

There was nothing unusual about him finding out and surely this is not what is affecting him....but the way Nick got out of his and his mother's life is.

To me Nick Newman is the responsible for many things that has happen in his young son's life. Mainly is gross affair with the Phyllie.

I think a much better way to tell Noah they were getting married would have been to sit down with him and tell him before they announced it to everyone else - instead he had to over hear them discussing it - must have been quite a shock. As far as Nick's being responsible for his affair with Phyllis - think of how Noah is going to feel if he finds out his mother slept with his uncle Brad!!!

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:49 am

Jack....its a soap....and why sit with him...really...he knows and he accepts....that's it....Well must go see Monday's US show.....see you then.

Latricia

Postby Latricia » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:53 am

Its so sad that it takes a child to bring Phyliss down a peg or too.What is wrong with the writers I guess they couldnt find a mature adults to do it.Way to go Noah! ;)

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:23 am

Quote suegerry: Jack....its a soap....and why sit with him...really...he knows and he accepts....that's it....Well must go see Monday's US show.....see you then.

Because he is Sharon's son and it would be the responsible thing to do not to mention the morally correct thing to do. Because of the fact he is only 9 it will have a major impact on his life. He apparently does not accept it very well if he is lashing out and now he going to be going to therapy. 8)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”