tired of bad guys winning

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
carf

tired of bad guys winning

Postby carf » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:26 pm

>( I am really tired of the bad guys winning. First Gloria kills someone of course by accident. Then the writers make it ok to hack into e-mails and bug offices. Then Phillis blackmails people and when someone is killed, and then they blame Sharon. I and my fellow employees are getting tired of this happening. It would be nice for once (it has been a long time) that Phyllis looses something important to her. She was mad at Loren but that didn't last. Phyllis is taking everything from Sharon. I did not like Sharon to start with but I guess you always cheer for the underdog. I wish they would get rid of Colleen, she is just a spoiled brat. I think it is time to turn off the soaps for a while. the story lines are just to stupid and depressing.

KeepingItReal

Re: tired of bad guys winning

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:30 pm

Just posted something pertaining to this on the Michael, Lauren, Thread.

We need balance too much crooks running around!!

Shawty7583

Postby Shawty7583 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:35 pm

Now i wouldn't want to get rid of all the bad guys that would make the stories boring but we do need a couple of good guys these days they are getting too few and far between.

vegreen

Postby vegreen » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:52 pm

It does seem that a larger percentage of the cast is composed of "bad apples". I would love to see something good happen to Sharon, Colleen, Lily and Neil. I know it never lasts but it would be nice to see some happiness for a while.

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:35 pm

I'm tired of everyone whinning about the so called "bad" characters. If it weren't for these characters and their storylines/antics - no one would watch! Who wants to sit around for an hour and watch a bunch of "goodie two shoes" doing nothing but kind deeds to everyone else? Doesn't make for a very good soap opera - and no one would watch in my opinion.

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:37 pm

I hear ya carf..it is getting kinda old..but hey one good thing about Soap world..everyone gets their turn more then once on the Karma Wheel of fortune!!!! 3)

Tadembay

Postby Tadembay » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:39 pm

I agree with KIR, we do need a balance. It's fun to watch the bad guys until it gets old,long,and drawn out. If we were in a movie theater watching this we would start looking at our watches wondering when the plot and punchline would come. 8)

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:50 pm

Keep the bad guys...but have them punished once in a while for their wrong doings.... :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”