adrian and colleen

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Dylsmom

Re: adrian and colleen

Postby Dylsmom » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:16 am

Quote Soulsistah: I think lightening up would be good advice to all those who don't get why some fans just don't like or care about Cadrian. For their fans - great. But don't hurl personal insults at those who don't care for them...what you all see not everyone sees it that way. That's just life; what some find attractive or believeble, others don't.

Very well said. I have seen much more rude and immature comments written by Cadrian lovers. I just respond in kind. As for personal insults, well, what can you do? ~) Some people just have to be right and can't stand to be disagreed with. This is a soap opera board and we are discussing FICTIONAL characters. It really has nothing to do with my personal relationships or my life. ;)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:19 am

Quote Soulsistah: True, but two wrongs don't make a right. Just ignore the haters of your favs...it's the only way to survive the inevitable mud slinging.

Exactly. Just because he does not make our boat float.......it still all good!! :)

allimcbeal

Postby allimcbeal » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:13 am

Quote Dylsmom:
Quote Soulsistah: I think lightening up would be good advice to all those who don't get why some fans just don't like or care about Cadrian. For their fans - great. But don't hurl personal insults at those who don't care for them...what you all see not everyone sees it that way. That's just life; what some find attractive or believeble, others don't.

Very well said. I have seen much more rude and immature comments written by Cadrian lovers. I just respond in kind. As for personal insults, well, what can you do? ~) Some people just have to be right and can't stand to be disagreed with. This is a soap opera board and we are discussing FICTIONAL characters. It really has nothing to do with my personal relationships or my life. ;)

I agree with alot of what your saying. There have been rude comments all over this board by many posters defending their favorite Character. I come here to have fun not to argue, if it came across that way then it was taken wrong. Anyway like Cadrian Hate Cadrian doesn't matter to me. I am aware these are fictional characters. I will never respond to another rude comment on Cadrian its just not worth the time. ! :)

crzy4shows

Postby crzy4shows » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:21 pm

Quote Dylsmom:

YOU are SO Right!!!! :))

Latricia

Postby Latricia » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:23 pm

Quote crzy4shows:
Quote Dylsmom:

YOU are SO Right!!!! :))

Agreed!!! :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”