adrian and colleen

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sewyoga

Re: adrian and colleen

Postby sewyoga » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:44 pm

Colleen and Adrian make the most of their time together. Who cares if a lot of their time together is spent in the sack? They're not married to other people. They're not thinking about being with some other person when they're with each other. We have two adults who actually love each other and want to be together. That's extremely refreshing!!!

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:47 pm

It is forbidden love.....and Brad just pushed Colleen to far....

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:50 pm

Romeo and Juliette was forbiden love......those two are just sad. :)

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:59 pm

Hold up a minute Keep...maybe it will have the same ending like R & J :-) :-) >) ;)

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:03 pm

Not with Eyal having a three year contract...it won't end like R&J

Dylsmom

Postby Dylsmom » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:07 pm

Quote Turtle Lover:
Quote crzy4shows:
Quote Dylsmom:
Quote crzy4shows: Since we have not seen a "booty call" in many weeks. I say that is WAY off base. Everything about them speaks to a loving relationship. The fact that they have to keep it a secret just means they will go to any length to protect what they have from outside interfernce. If it was just sex anyone else would do! For SEX she could have stayed with JT and he could have stuck with Amber. They are fighting indredible stress just to be together. I don't care how great the booty callin' is- nothing is worth the crap they have to go through. THey deserve to be left alone to enjoy each other!

JT and Colleen were'nt even having sex when they were together in the beginning. Their relationship started out of genuine love and feelings. It was never "just sex" for them. As for the Prof, sorry but if a guy is sleeping with a woman and not taking her out, it's a booty call. No matter how much he says he "loves" her. ;)

I think that a relationship can develop even if it starts out as just sex. I think their has developed.

As for the booty call thing... Does this mean I am just a booty call now, my husband never takes me anywhere anymore. Not unless it is to the grocery store and shopping for the kids. LOL, I get what you are saying I just don't see it that way. The next month will really show what their relationship is made of I guess.

I was just going to post the same thing! Just because a couple doesn't "go out" doesn't make it a booty call. That's crude. We haven't seen them in bed in quite a long time. They haven't even suggested they've been "together". She's still helping him research and so on. I love them as a couple! It'll be good to see them put Brad in his place. He needs to leave them alone and let things happen. I'm FF'g through the Jack/Katherine/Victor BORING business stuff. :)

Just curious, but what is your definition of a relationship? I, too am married and my husband and I don't go out like we used to because we're busy with kids. However, when we were dating we went on all sorts of dates. It was fun. Men love to wine and dine women they love. If Adrian and Colleen are sooo in love, why not get in a car and drive to another town where they can date privately. It's not like Colleen lives at home where she has to "sneak out". There are lots of ways these two can be together without being caught. :)

Dylsmom

Postby Dylsmom » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:08 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: Romeo and Juliette was forbiden love......those two are just sad. :)

Thank you, Keeping it Real!!! :-) So true!!

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:11 pm

No rush...Nyaccent...No Rush :D ...

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:14 pm

Quote Dylsmom:
Quote Turtle Lover:
Quote crzy4shows:
Quote Dylsmom:
Quote crzy4shows: Since we have not seen a "booty call" in many weeks. I say that is WAY off base. Everything about them speaks to a loving relationship. The fact that they have to keep it a secret just means they will go to any length to protect what they have from outside interfernce. If it was just sex anyone else would do! For SEX she could have stayed with JT and he could have stuck with Amber. They are fighting indredible stress just to be together. I don't care how great the booty callin' is- nothing is worth the crap they have to go through. THey deserve to be left alone to enjoy each other!

JT and Colleen were'nt even having sex when they were together in the beginning. Their relationship started out of genuine love and feelings. It was never "just sex" for them. As for the Prof, sorry but if a guy is sleeping with a woman and not taking her out, it's a booty call. No matter how much he says he "loves" her. ;)

I think that a relationship can develop even if it starts out as just sex. I think their has developed.

As for the booty call thing... Does this mean I am just a booty call now, my husband never takes me anywhere anymore. Not unless it is to the grocery store and shopping for the kids. LOL, I get what you are saying I just don't see it that way. The next month will really show what their relationship is made of I guess.

I was just going to post the same thing! Just because a couple doesn't "go out" doesn't make it a booty call. That's crude. We haven't seen them in bed in quite a long time. They haven't even suggested they've been "together". She's still helping him research and so on. I love them as a couple! It'll be good to see them put Brad in his place. He needs to leave them alone and let things happen. I'm FF'g through the Jack/Katherine/Victor BORING business stuff. :)

Just curious, but what is your definition of a relationship? I, too am married and my husband and I don't go out like we used to because we're busy with kids. However, when we were dating we went on all sorts of dates. It was fun. Men love to wine and dine women they love. If Adrian and Colleen are sooo in love, why not get in a car and drive to another town where they can date privately. It's not like Colleen lives at home where she has to "sneak out". There are lots of ways these two can be together without being caught. :)

ITA, I'm may be young but I'm from the "old school". I like to be wined and dine....after all I am like a fine glass of wine. Yeh got to tweet my own horn. :)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:16 pm

I've said this before this s/l between Colleen and Adrian is the most booooring ever.....they smile at each other and look so phony....give him a better s/l and ship her back to NY with her mom for awhile.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”