SPOILERS: CHANGES

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
pdames4

Re: SPOILERS: CHANGES

Postby pdames4 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:46 pm

Quote Amy Mistretta: Although I have excellent sources for my spoilers, as I've said before, Spoilers aren't always 100% - since the show has been known to change a storyline or two last minute LOL :)

Amy

I read in the latest SOD that she is leaving for awhile, but will return. so you're okay Amy!

kimyla

Postby kimyla » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:09 pm

I read that in SOD as well.. Amber is leaving but it sounds like they are leaving the door open for her to return later down the line.

sur la mer

Postby sur la mer » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:36 pm

I like to read the spoilers to get an idea of what might be happening to my favorite characters. Unfortunately in regards to Amber it may not come true. I would love to see her go! She is the reason I stopped watching the B&B.

MissHathaway

Postby MissHathaway » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:08 pm

I like when they change or don't follow through with possible spoilers...it gives them a chance to avoid mistakes

Beckicat

Postby Beckicat » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:24 pm

Quote Soulsistah: Yes, writers change the direction of a s/l all the time. Of course I'm hoping a few "rumoured" spoilers turn out to be true ;) :D . I'm sure one of the main purposes that spoilers are given out by the shows are just to keep people watching - but, unfortunately, there is never any guarantee that any given spoiler will happen!

BabygirlAh - I too am very disppointed that Scamber appears to be sticking around longer...I wish she would just leave for good - and take David Chow with her!! >(

LMBO Scamber what a great name! I felt sorry for her at first on B&B but that wore off really quickly & much to my dismay she showed up on Y&R. Lets hope the SL changes & slides her out.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”