Brad/Nick

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Turtle Lover

Brad/Nick

Postby Turtle Lover » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:48 am

Did anyone else find Brad's attitude regarding the photos disgusting? When he turned to Nick and asked him why he wanted the photos stopped and twisted it to make it look like Nick was protecting Phyllis... I couldn't believe it. This man has no feelings whatsoever - except for himself. He could at least think of Dru's family and the Newman/NVP companies and what the bad publicity with do to them? After all, he is still on the Board isn't he?

NotSoYButStillR

Re: Brad/Nick

Postby NotSoYButStillR » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:54 am

Quote Turtle Lover: Did anyone else find Brad's attitude regarding the photos disgusting? When he turned to Nick and asked him why he wanted the photos stopped and twisted it to make it look like Nick was protecting Phyllis... I couldn't believe it. This man has no feelings whatsoever - except for himself. He could at least think of Dru's family and the Newman/NVP companies and what the bad publicity with do to them? After all, he is still on the Board isn't he?

So true.

valencia4love

Postby valencia4love » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:02 am

Brad is the last one who should be acting high and mighty to anyone!! When he first came on the show, he was nothing more than an pool boy/gardner for the Abbotts. If it had not been for John giving him a job at Jabot, who knows where he would be now.. .......... he will have no one to blame but himself.. I cant wait >) !!

Edited by Moderator to take out spoiler in a non-spoiler thread.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:47 am

Not to worry...I think Brad's day of reckoning is fast approaching ;)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:54 am

Quote Soulsistah: Not to worry...I think Brad's day of reckoning is fast approaching ;)

You know it!! :-)

billsboy

Postby billsboy » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:40 pm

All h**l is going to break loose between these two. It is not going to be funny,for Brad especially when Nick finds out about Brad and Sharon's one night in N.Y..This is going to make him go nuts.Because not only is Nick still in love with Sharon in his mind like his papa(Victor)he will feel that Brad took advantage of both Victoria and Sharon but with his secrets about his past,Brad almost caused the death of several people in his family. :D :D :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”