David / Dru Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Soulsistah

Re: David / Dru Spoiler

Postby Soulsistah » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:24 am

I agree with all of you. We all saw with our own two eyes what happened at that shoot and I think the photos were doctored - most likely by David "Snake" Chow. Pure silliness, but that might explain the spoiler that says David admits he was behind Dru's demise...not sure how he could have been though. I initially thought this spoiler was in reference to Dru going to the nut-house for Carmen's murder as that spoiler has been up for a while now...who knows - the writers may not even have figured out what they're doing with this yet!

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:28 am

Quote Soulsistah: I agree with all of you. We all saw with our own two eyes what happened at that shoot and I think the photos were doctored - most likely by David "Snake" Chow. Pure silliness, but that might explain the spoiler that says David admits he was behind Dru's demise...not sure how he could have been though. I initially thought this spoiler was in reference to Dru going to the nut-house for Carmen's murder as that spoiler has been up for a while now...who knows - the writers may not even have figured out what they're doing with this yet!

That is so true. I thought the same thing too and then I had to go re-evaluate the "spoiler".

I do think the writers are doing a lot of rewriting.

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:36 am

Quote Turtle Lover: Also... how did this tabloid get everyone's phone numbers? Weren't they receiving calls on their cell phones? I find that strange too. I remember Neil on his anyway. Phyllis was on a land line - she slammed it down. I have issues with all these cell phone anyway, but that's another topic. Maybe I'll have to start a new thread? Ha.

That's a good point. I didn't even think that. Cell phones aren't listed, at least I don't think they are.

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:38 am

Quote Soulsistah: I agree with all of you. We all saw with our own two eyes what happened at that shoot and I think the photos were doctored - most likely by David "Snake" Chow. Pure silliness, but that might explain the spoiler that says David admits he was behind Dru's demise...not sure how he could have been though. I initially thought this spoiler was in reference to Dru going to the nut-house for Carmen's murder as that spoiler has been up for a while now...who knows - the writers may not even have figured out what they're doing with this yet!

That's what I thought too, but the spoiler is still there. So it must have something to do with the accident.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”