Why Phyllis still has her nerve to go around with Brad?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jackspaniel

Re: Why Phyllis still has her nerve to go around with Brad?

Postby jackspaniel » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:18 pm

Quote suegerry: This evil woman was having sex with Nick while he was still married to Sharon and now wants to point fingers at Sharon for having had a one time affair with Brad....this is so evil....Phyllis is and was always a whoe.....she never had a good reputation....except when whe was with Jack.....

A tryst with Brad....it wasn't a rendez-vous....Brad came to Sharon in NY, she not to him....I only wish this darn one time affair would be put to rest.....and hopefully soon. :D

The "evil" woman was having sex with Nick - but the kind hearted woman who would never intentionally hurt anyone (and by the way who was still married to Nick) was busy having sex with her newlywed brother-in-law. But I guess we wouldn't call that bad?!?!?!?!!!!

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:29 pm

Quote jackspaniel:
Quote suegerry: This evil woman was having sex with Nick while he was still married to Sharon and now wants to point fingers at Sharon for having had a one time affair with Brad....this is so evil....Phyllis is and was always a whoe.....she never had a good reputation....except when whe was with Jack.....

A tryst with Brad....it wasn't a rendez-vous....Brad came to Sharon in NY, she not to him....I only wish this darn one time affair would be put to rest.....and hopefully soon. :D

The "evil" woman was having sex with Nick - but the kind hearted woman who would never intentionally hurt anyone (and by the way who was still married to Nick) was busy having sex with her newlywed brother-in-law. But I guess we wouldn't call that bad?!?!?!?!!!!

LOL you both crack me up. :)

dhhogan

Postby dhhogan » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:56 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote jackspaniel:

Bad, but not with intent to hurt someone. :D

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:10 pm

Quote dhhogan:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote jackspaniel:

Bad, but not with intent to hurt someone. :D

I don't believe that Sharon is that stupid that she didn't know before she slept with Brad that it would hurt Vikki if she were to sleep with her groom!!! To me that is "intent".

starrsctt

Postby starrsctt » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:21 pm

Sharon found out about Nick and Phyllis affair. Sharon bought lingerie like Phyllis bought, one time they were at the shop. Sharon took Nick out of town to the hotel that Nick and Phyllis stayed during their affair.

Phyllis knew that Sharon knew about her affair with Nick, she followed them to the hotel and order room service with a note in it hoping Nick will get it and come down to see her for what she wanted to tell Nick, but Sharon got it. Sharon wore the lingerie like Phyllis bought for her affair, Nick seemed not too surprise about it. Sharon she was on and on about his affair indirectly. Phyllis kept calling Nick on his cell phone, but Sharon took it and turn it off.

After Sharon ranted about his affair Nick could not say a word. And Sharon told Nick that Phyllis was downstair waiting for him!

Sharon did not go and blaickmail Phyllis to quit her job or she will go to Victor. But Phyllis blackmail Brad and Sharon to get what she wanted and it is still not enough. Now, she still goes to Brad and threat him all over again.

She is "evil".

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:30 pm

Quote starrsctt: Sharon found out about Nick and Phyllis affair. Sharon bought lingerie like Phyllis bought, one time they were at the shop. Sharon took Nick out of town to the hotel that Nick and Phyllis stayed during their affair.

Phyllis knew that Sharon knew about her affair with Nick, she followed them to the hotel and order room service with a note in it hoping Nick will get it and come down to see her for what she wanted to tell Nick, but Sharon got it. Sharon wore the lingerie like Phyllis bought for her affair, Nick seemed not too surprise about it. Sharon she was on and on about his affair indirectly. Phyllis kept calling Nick on his cell phone, but Sharon took it and turn it off.

After Sharon ranted about his affair Nick could not say a word. And Sharon told Nick that Phyllis was downstair waiting for him!

Sharon did not go and blaickmail Phyllis to quit her job or she will go to Victor. But Phyllis blackmail Brad and Sharon to get what she wanted and it is still not enough. Now, she still goes to Brad and threat him all over again.

She is "evil"

It can't be put more simply than that, can it? The naysayers can try and lombast anyone and everyone to try and make Phyllis look less despicable, but it doesn't work. Phyllis was evil when she was written into the show, and has proven to be that way until the present day. How does one try and defend evil?

analisa

Postby analisa » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:35 pm

Quote starrsctt: Sharon found out about Nick and Phyllis affair. Sharon bought lingerie like Phyllis bought, one time they were at the shop. Sharon took Nick out of town to the hotel that Nick and Phyllis stayed during their affair.

She is "evil".

Why would Sharon have to blackmail Phyllis to leave her job ?) Phyllis was single, and telling Vic ?) what sense would that make.......

villainfan1

Postby villainfan1 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:45 pm

As a Phyllis fan (look at my name), I admit that she is extremely flawed, that's why I love her. She is not EVIL, she is FLAWED and that is when she is at her best. On Sharon, I am more neutral, leaning toward dislike because there is always an excuse ~) . Phyllis should stick it to everyone she can, accept the reprecussions, and come out fighting again! Go Phyllis! Oh, BTW, why does Phyllis get all the blame for the affair? She wasn't married ~)

CadrianxLove

Postby CadrianxLove » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:05 am

Quote villainfan1: As a Phyllis fan (look at my name), I admit that she is extremely flawed, that's why I love her. She is not EVIL, she is FLAWED and that is when she is at her best. On Sharon, I am more neutral, leaning toward dislike because there is always an excuse ~) . Phyllis should stick it to everyone she can, accept the reprecussions, and come out fighting again! Go Phyllis! Oh, BTW, why does Phyllis get all the blame for the affair? She wasn't married ~)

HE WAS she should of known better

restlessgirl

Postby restlessgirl » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:22 am

This is exactly what I was thinking! I couldnt believe the words coming out of her mouth, when she told Nick to let her speak to Brad! The gall! I really like her character because it adds that unknown factor, but this is like she didnt learn anything from what happened except "Yeah, see its not my fault!" Its almost like shes been encouraged to be this awful person because she doesnt get caught! :0

Return to “The Young and the Restless”