Why Phyllis still has her nerve to go around with Brad?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
valencia4love

Re: Why Phyllis still has her nerve to go around with Brad?

Postby valencia4love » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:56 am

Quote jackspaniel:
Quote valencia4love:
Quote jackspaniel:
Quote valencia4love: Phyllis really does deserves any payback that will be coming her way after this last stunt!! Didn't she just tell her son that she never learns from her mistakes until its too late?? Well, she had a chance to do just that and what does she do instead!!! As soon as she thinks she in the free and clear of the photo shoot incident, she goes back to her old sneaky ways >( !!! I cant wait when she finally looses her upperhand and has to tell Nick everything!!!

I must be missing something here - I don't understand what Phyllis could do to clear up what the photos show? Phyllis was falling backwards when it happened - she doesn't even know what was going on as Sharon and Dru fell over the cliff - she couldn't possibly have even seen what exactly happened as she was falling the opposite direction.

I'm sorry.. Let me start over: Yes, there really wasnt nothing she could have done. Dru was gone in a blink of an eye. Edited by Moderator for spoiler material True, Brad is not saint in all of this and needs to pay for his past deeds, but if Phyllis feels so bad about the blackmail from the first time, then why go do it again...

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I hadn't read the spoilers yet. ;)

No Problem 3) If you cant find it on the message board here, check the yrnewsbrief website, it should be there.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:12 am

Quote valencia4love: Phyllis really does deserves any payback that will be coming her way after this last stunt!! Didn't she just tell her son that she never learns from her mistakes until its too late?? Well, she had a chance to do just that and what does she do instead!!! As soon as she thinks she in the free and clear of the photo shoot incident, she goes back to her old sneaky ways >( !!! I cant wait when she finally looses her upperhand and has to tell Nick everything!!!

After everyone sees today's U.S. show - maybe more will see that Phyllis hasn't learned ONE thing from this mess. Those crocodile tears she was trying to squeeze out at Daniel's are the same ones she's been squirting since the accident. She says "it's my fault...I shouldn't have...I...I...I...", but her actions - and after today's scene with Nick - proves what her real motives are: self-preservation at any cost!

Where did all that confessional guilt go knowing full-well that her blackmailing led up to the accident?? The photos of Sharon, whether they show the truth of what happened or not, do not change the facts that Phyllis was blackmailing Sharon and was taunting to reveal the secret and that is what led to the struggle over the cell phone. What - does Phyllis now feel she's absolved because of the photos? 8) Is she really that unconscienable?! The answer is obvious...IMO.

And now she's still trying to get the upper hand on Brad - while he certainly deserves some serious payback - Phyllis is the last person who should be opening her trap with threats or innuendos right now! >(

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:26 am

Quote Soulsistah:

After everyone sees today's U.S. show - maybe more will see that Phyllis hasn't learned ONE thing from this mess. Those crocodile tears she was trying to squeeze out at Daniel's are the same ones she's been squirting since the accident. She says "it's my fault...I shouldn't have...I...I...I...", but her actions - and after today's scene with Nick - proves what her real motives are: self-preservation at any cost!

Where did all that confessional guilt go knowing full-well that her blackmailing led up to the accident?? The photos of Sharon, whether they show the truth of what happened or not, do not change the facts that Phyllis was blackmailing Sharon and was taunting to reveal the secret and that is what led to the struggle over the cell phone. What - does Phyllis now feel she's absolved because of the photos? 8) Is she really that unconscienable?! The answer is obvious...IMO.

And now she's still trying to get the upper hand on Brad - while he certainly deserves some serious payback - Phyllis is the last person who should be opening her trap with threats or innuendos right now! >(

Phyllis would not be Phyllis is she did not go there. She did keep her promise though. :)

Romance

Postby Romance » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:30 pm

I'm getting tired of this whole Phyllis and Brad crept! ~)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:33 pm

Yes, Phyllis won't say anything about the blackmail now because she's scared because of the damaged it's already caused and because the cat is already out of the bag - Neil knows. So I think she knows she doesn't have control over this blackmail info anymore - it's lost it's power, so, sure now she won't blackmail.

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:35 pm

Quote Soulsistah:

If Phyllis wasn't acting like she is - the storyline would be pretty dull. They have to keep us interested. This is just a soap - that is what happens on a soap!!! :)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:37 pm

Gee what do you know....this is just a soap....golly....but I would like to see Phyllis this horrible woman pay for her evilness. >)

SndrElkins

Postby SndrElkins » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:39 pm

Quote suegerry: Gee what do you know....this is just a soap....golly....but I would like to see Phyllis this horrible woman pay for her evilness. >)

I agree.She needs to pay for what she has done!!

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:43 pm

Quote Soulsistah: Yes, Phyllis won't say anything about the blackmail now because she's scared because of the damaged it's already caused and because the cat is already out of the bag - Neil knows. So I think she knows she doesn't have control over this blackmail info anymore - it's lost it's power, so, sure now she won't blackmail.

Phyllis has never said anything about the ONS in NY. Brad told Sharon, Sharon told Dru, Sharon told Neil. In my opinion Phyllis never intended to tell anyone, she was bluffing to get her way in the Clear Springs deal. If Brad wouldln't have told Sharon, Phyllis would not have in my opinion. 8)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:45 pm

Phyllis bluffing.....give me a break....she'd do anything to get what she wants and right now she wants what Jack's wants....she's just a manipulative b....ch. >)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”