canadian show wednesday( americian thursday)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MissHathaway

Re: canadian show wednesday( americian thursday)

Postby MissHathaway » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:02 pm

Quote evilauntiejan: OMG...I have to work tomorrow..damm! and have to wait until I get home...rats

call in sick :))

evilauntiejan

Postby evilauntiejan » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:07 am

Quote MissHathaway:
Quote evilauntiejan: OMG...I have to work tomorrow..damm! and have to wait until I get home...rats

call in sick :))

they will dock me a day's pay...consolation I will only be 2 hours late...I am recording it...I get to see it 3 times so no complaining...but thanks for the sage advise...after May wont have this problem...I am working from HOME

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:16 am

Quote Soulsistah: While I FF through their scenes, I don't think Brad will be their only problem. JMO.

FF is right. :)

I'm with you....unless they're cancelling their contracts....that bit of drama was so fake.

Like lets run away........how jeuvanile.

mritchie

Postby mritchie » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:23 am

I am really thinking that colleen and adrian are the unexpected marriage. Because it is know that Jack and Sharon are possibly getting married, so that wouldn't be unexpected. I am so excited. I hope so hope so hope so.
LOL

AdrianLover

Postby AdrianLover » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:28 am

Quote chantal24: did anyone else die when collen said to adrian take the job offer and the way he smiled at her

Comments?

Yes!!!!! I DID see the look...absolutely priceless! OMG, I can't WAIT until they continue this conversation...hopefully they will end up at Adrian's place if you know what I mean. ;) He looked so blissfully happy and completely shocked at the same time! I think my heart skipped a few beats. I just love this couple! Hang in there Cadrian fans...we will be rewarded for our patience!!

valencia4love

Postby valencia4love » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:43 am

Quote mritchie: I am really thinking that colleen and adrian are the unexpected marriage. Because it is know that Jack and Sharon are possibly getting married, so that wouldn't be unexpected. I am so excited. I hope so hope so hope so.
LOL

You and I are on the same page because i was thinking that too.. Everybody knows that Sharon and Jack are getting married, so even if they did elope, the marriage itself wouldnt be a real shocker.. Everybody in town however does not know about Collen and Adrian still seeing each other and its going to be totally unexpected indeed... Cant wait :-) !!

AdrianLover

Postby AdrianLover » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:02 pm

Yes, I agree! This would shock everyone, including those who know about them because no one (other than maybe Lily) realizes how serious they are. Also, this could be Adrian's identity...residents are shocked to discover he is really Colleen's husband! YES! I LOVE IT!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”