SPOILER: The Photos Revealed!! - April 17 CDN Show

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MissHathaway

Re: SPOILER: The Photos Revealed!! - April 17 CDN Show

Postby MissHathaway » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:10 pm

Quote ILuvNY:
Quote MissHathaway:
Quote Soulsistah:
Quote StaceyT: I think this might be just the kind of circumstance that will bring Nick running to Sharons rescue. Maybe we can look forward to a reunion from Nick/Sharon out of this sl?

For all that is good and true in this world, from our typewriters to TPTB's ears - I HOPE SO! The spoilers also indicate this "Down the line, Nick fights to win Sharon back!" Dare we hope that truth and justice will finally prevail in GC? :D

WHAT - Nick fights for Sharon?? wow this is getting good. And thanx for the update - didn't get to watch today ;(

Can't wait 'til he comes out of his stupor! ;)

Looks like it will be sooner rather than later - it will be interesting to see the old Nick again!

emnick

Postby emnick » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:11 pm

What Nick fights for Sharon, wow! I need to mark this down as a special moment in time. Please! it is the least he can do, instead of sitting around like a still life or something (very unreadable at times). He was very little comfort or help to his wife in this crises IMO. He needs to be a help to someone for a change instead of just being there standing in the background.

MissHathaway

Postby MissHathaway » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:12 pm

Quote Soulsistah:
Quote MissHathaway:
Quote Soulsistah:
Quote StaceyT: I think this might be just the kind of circumstance that will bring Nick running to Sharons rescue. Maybe we can look forward to a reunion from Nick/Sharon out of this sl?

For all that is good and true in this world, from our typewriters to TPTB's ears - I HOPE SO! The spoilers also indicate this "Down the line, Nick fights to win Sharon back!" Dare we hope that truth and justice will finally prevail in GC? :D

WHAT - Nick fights for Sharon?? wow this is getting good. And thanx for the update - didn't get to watch today ;(

Thanks to the spoilers - as that one about Nick fighting to for Sharon is definitely new! I for one will hold on for a while only to see if this happens as I think the love-fest for Phick is finally waning...they even fell from the #1 spot in CBS Soaps In Depth magazine - a position as favourite couple they've held for 7 consecutive weeks. Aaaaah, how sweet at last the tide is turning and all we be restored... ;)

I saw that in Soaps in Depth as well!!! They're beginning to slip and we all get to watch! BTW love your avatar, you looook mahvalous!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”