Top Ten Places That Kevin should Take Colleen OUT ON Their Date.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Top Ten Places That Kevin should Take Colleen OUT ON Their Date.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:01 pm

Here some places in mind for them to go out on their date. sAVE A LOT OF green backs.

01= KFC== They can get 12 breast and 12 legs for 10.99, what a bargain. Original Crispy or Fried.
02= Jack in the Box== Banana Shake for 99 cents. Yummy yum.
3). Mcdonalds= Biggie drink and Biggie Fries of their choice. With an action figure of Ronald McDonald or Grimace.
4) Red Lobster= For some succulent lobster tail and seafood bisq.
5)Sizzler= All you can eat buffet. Heck they can bring Glow-worm and Bardwell along and use some coupons. What big savings.Buy one get one free.
6)Burger King= They can have it their way and do it their way. So said the King himself.
7) Waffle House= Heck speaking of some cheap eats. They can bring the whole Fisher clan on this one.
8) Ponderosa= They can seize into some tender steak. Perhaps even some mash potatoes.
9)Poor Folks Family Restaurant= They would fit in find right there.
10) Taco Bell= They can get all their eats and gas for only 99 cents. Heck you can't beat that.

Add in some other restaurants. I think these restaurants mentioned were more apprioate. Add some others in. :-) Some good clean fun.

Re: Top Ten Places That Kevin should Take Colleen OUT ON Their Date.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:06 pm

Imagine the double date scenario. Kevin,Colleen and Glow-Worm and Bardwell. Maybe they can chow down altogether and for desert add in some love tablets in their hot cocca. Just a thought. :-)

Tadembay

Postby Tadembay » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:08 pm

Quote george: Imagine the double date scenario. Kevin,Colleen and Glow-Worm and Bardwell. Maybe they can chow down altogether and for desert add in some love tablets in their hot cocca. Just a thought. :-)

I was thinking the Board Room. 8)

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:19 pm

Quote Tadembay:
Quote george: Imagine the double date scenario. Kevin,Colleen and Glow-Worm and Bardwell. Maybe they can chow down altogether and for desert add in some love tablets in their hot cocca. Just a thought. :-)

You mean order take out Chinese and eat it in the board room. So the camera's can view their night of delight. That is possible.

Tadembay

Postby Tadembay » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:23 pm

Quote george:
Quote Tadembay:

You mean order take out Chinese and eat it in the board room. So the camera's can view their night of delight. That is possible.

Oh yeah! Gloria will be the one with the beer and popcorn. Gross!!!!!! 8)

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:26 pm

Quote Tadembay:
Quote george:
Quote Tadembay:

That Gloria, she'll need to floss, because that popcorn will stick to her teeth. I thought it was beer and peanuts. I guess I was wrong.

Tadembay

Postby Tadembay » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:28 pm

Quote george:
Quote Tadembay:
Quote george:
Quote Tadembay:

That Gloria, she'll need to floss, because that popcorn will stick to her teeth. I thought it was beer and peanuts. I guess I was wrong.

I will dread seeing her and Will together! 8) :~ :| :0

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:29 pm

After dinner, they will all go all night dance club and Gloria will do the funky- chicken dance move, too impress Bardwell.

Kevin and Colleen will be dancing to the cha-cha song, after their wonderful meal.

Shawty7583

Postby Shawty7583 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:45 pm

Hooters 8) :-)

crzy4shows

Postby crzy4shows » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:57 pm

Quote Shawty7583: Hooters 8) :-)

No, I don't think Kevin and Colleen would go to Hooters. That sounds more like a place for AMBER! :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”