HELP ME REMEMBER

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sistah

Re: HELP ME REMEMBER

Postby sistah » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:42 am

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote calivy: does anyone remember sascha. didn't phyllis have something to do with her death. i can't quite remember but i think she did. if so there's another crime phyllis got away with. will she ever be brought to justice for anything she has done.

You can read all about Phyllis misdeeds in the Cast List.

She's a very good "villian". Never a dull moment with her. ;)

sistah

Postby sistah » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:45 am

i agree phylis is one of my fav if she gets caught whats the point of watching i know all you phyils haters agree because you would not have nothing to talk about

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:55 am

Quote anadea:
Quote CandyLane5: Okay let's end this feud Call Will Bardwell so's he can reopen the case....
If Phyllis got convicted of murdering Sasha, we would not have the pleasure of her company on the show... :|

Then many of us would have no reason to continue watching.

Gosh... just like all the other characters, Y&R did fine before her and they will do fine after her... That's the way I look at addictions, people, etc., in my life... I did fine before them/it, and I will do fine after it...
This too shall pass...lol :-)
NO ONE Character makes this show go>>

dhhogan

Postby dhhogan » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:12 am

Quote anadea:
Quote CandyLane5: Okay let's end this feud Call Will Bardwell so's he can reopen the case....
If Phyllis got convicted of murdering Sasha, we would not have the pleasure of her company on the show... :|

Sorry for you all but, Millions of us will.

shesweet

Postby shesweet » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:01 pm

PHYLISS IS A KILLER. SHE NEEDS TO BE CAUGHT IMMEDIATELY.

Edited by Moderator: It is against Soaps.com guidelines to type in all CAPS, plus it is hard on the eyes!

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:27 pm

Quote dhhogan:
Quote anadea:

Sorry for you all but, Millions of us will.

You know that's the truth. As CandyLane5 said, no one character makes this show, with perhaps the exception of Victor. The show will go on without any one character, that's a fact. Like they say in showbiz, "the show must go on!" For those who choose to tune out, well, that's what's great about freedom of choice!

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:33 pm

Quote CandyLane5:
Quote anadea:

Gosh... just like all the other characters, Y&R did fine before her and they will do fine after her... That's the way I look at addictions, people, etc., in my life... I did fine before them/it, and I will do fine after it...
This too shall pass...lol :-)
NO ONE Character makes this show go>>

Good point. I'll watch, with or without her. It takes all the characters to make the show. I would hate to have to say, I, only watch, because of one character. The show would be too dull to watch

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:54 am

Quote calivy: does anyone remember sascha. didn't phyllis have something to do with her death. i can't quite remember but i think she did. if so there's another crime phyllis got away with. will she ever be brought to justice for anything she has done.

Just a reminder: Let's keep on topic, thank you ! :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”