HELP ME REMEMBER

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
calivy

HELP ME REMEMBER

Postby calivy » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:03 pm

does anyone remember sascha. didn't phyllis have something to do with her death. i can't quite remember but i think she did. if so there's another crime phyllis got away with. will she ever be brought to justice for anything she has done.

KeepingItReal

Re: HELP ME REMEMBER

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:10 pm

Quote calivy: does anyone remember sascha. didn't phyllis have something to do with her death. i can't quite remember but i think she did. if so there's another crime phyllis got away with. will she ever be brought to justice for anything she has done.

You can read all about Phyllis misdeeds in the Cast List.

She's a very good "villian". Never a dull moment with her. ;)

hunnybear0412

Postby hunnybear0412 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:36 pm

Quote calivy: does anyone remember sascha. didn't phyllis have something to do with her death. i can't quite remember but i think she did. if so there's another crime phyllis got away with. will she ever be brought to justice for anything she has done.

Yeah Phyllis killed Sasha. Sasha knew about the DNA test that Phyllis had altered to make it seem like Danny was the father of Daniel. Sasha was threatening to tell the secret because she was getting tired of all of Phyllis' lies. So Phyllis had to get rid of her.

emnick

Postby emnick » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:37 pm

I thought is was never established if she killed her her not. Tell me if I am wrong Sacha was in a fire and Phyllis did not kill her, but left her there.

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:43 pm

Quote hunnybear0412:

Yeah Phyllis killed Sasha. Sasha knew about the DNA test that Phyllis had altered to make it seem like Danny was the father of Daniel. Sasha was threatening to tell the secret because she was getting tired of all of Phyllis' lies. So Phyllis had to get rid of her.

Phyllis was one of the suspects when Sasha was killed in a fire. Phyllis was neither charged or convicted of killing anyone. It is all in the cast listing on this board. You can read all the details.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:57 pm

The reason Phyllis was not charged with Sasha's crime is because it was never revealed that she did it....and also with many other crimes she comitted.

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:26 pm

Okay let's end this feud Call Will Bardwell so's he can reopen the case....
If Phyllis got convicted of murdering Sasha, we would not have the pleasure of her company on the show... :|

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:41 pm

That's a shame. But if nothing else, LML sure knows how to bring in new villians at the drop of hat to keep the show interesting. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”