Is something wrong with Delia?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
winecountry

Is something wrong with Delia?

Postby winecountry » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:33 pm

Isn't she supposed to be about 18 months? Her hair is still so short. We have never seen her stand, walk or sit. I can't believe she is in preschool with Reed. I have a Masters in Special Ed and taught Early Invervention (3-5 yrs old). Something is not right. I couldn't believe that she didn't walk holding Jan's hand today at the wedding. Is she one of the cast members or production staff's child??

FL senior fan

Re: Is something wrong with Delia?

Postby FL senior fan » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Different actress babies perhaps? Don't know, but I thought the wedding day (or day before) when Billy was holding her that she looked sick or perhaps just sleepy? Maybe teething?

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:46 pm

She is just a soap baby. I wouldn't reed too much into LMAO.

Mo in Canada

Postby Mo in Canada » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:48 pm

Oh guys, don't get into this ... there was a whole thread yesterday that Lisa had to intervene.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Quote Mo in Canada: Oh guys, don't get into this ... there was a whole thread yesterday that Lisa had to intervene.

I know I know....And I don't even get it. She seems perfectly fine to me. :~

Fanfor20years

Postby Fanfor20years » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Quote winecountry: Isn't she supposed to be about 18 months? Her hair is still so short. We have never seen her stand, walk or sit. I can't believe she is in preschool with Reed. I have a Masters in Special Ed and taught Early Invervention (3-5 yrs old). Something is not right. I couldn't believe that she didn't walk holding Jan's hand today at the wedding. Is she one of the cast members or production staff's child??

OOOOH wine, youd better be careful asking this question, I asked a similar one the other day and youd of thought that I called her horrific names or something. Watch for certain people to come in, youll see what I mean....But then again youre not me, so they may not go after you...But yes I wondered this same thing...She is precious though.

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Quote Fanfor20years:
Quote winecountry: Isn't she supposed to be about 18 months? Her hair is still so short. We have never seen her stand, walk or sit. I can't believe she is in preschool with Reed. I have a Masters in Special Ed and taught Early Invervention (3-5 yrs old). Something is not right. I couldn't believe that she didn't walk holding Jan's hand today at the wedding. Is she one of the cast members or production staff's child??

OOOOH wine, youd better be careful asking this question, I asked a similar one the other day and youd of thought that I called her horrific names or something.
Watch for certain people to come in, youll see what I mean
....But then again youre not me, so they may not go after you...But yes I wondered this same thing...She is precious though.

What? certain people?

Mo in Canada

Postby Mo in Canada » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Quote puddycat:
What? certain people?

No can do that Pudds or that could be taken as poster bashing, not sure if the thread got taken down???

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Quote Mo in Canada:
Quote puddycat:
What? certain people?

No can do that Pudds or that could be taken as poster bashing, not sure if the thread got taken down???

That is NOT what I meant, Mo. I read the thread. I said--- What? Certain people? What I should have said is why did you say that.

Thank you.

Miss Vic in OK

Postby Miss Vic in OK » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:43 pm

Quote Mo in Canada: Oh guys, don't get into this ... there was a whole thread yesterday that Lisa had to intervene.

Thanks sooo much, Mo. I was seized with dread when I saw this thread, didn't mean to rhyme, I didn't want another mini-war. You're a very good girl!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”