Dru's Memorial Service

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
pussykat

Dru's Memorial Service

Postby pussykat » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:51 pm

How much longer are they going to keep thinking Dru is still alive...she's gone...pay her the respect she deserves by having a beautiful memorial service...and get on with the other story lines.

gommie

Re: Dru's Memorial Service

Postby gommie » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:17 pm

I changed the s'l in my mind yesterday when Neil was leaving flowers at the site and Phyliss walked up in back of him-I thought of the joy it would bring if when he turned around it was dru he saw crawling our of the bushes instead of phyliss standing there behind him-

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:11 pm

Quote gommie: I changed the s'l in my mind yesterday when Neil was leaving flowers at the site and Phyliss walked up in back of him-I thought of the joy it would bring if when he turned around it was dru he saw crawling our of the bushes instead of phyliss standing there behind him-

That would be nice, I think that they are waiting on Olivia to come... I will be glad when the sad scenes are over, im going broke buying kleenex ;)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:25 pm

Given that they probably won't find Dru's body, the Winters' will be grieving, I think, for a time to come - as they should! Once the prayer service is held, things will slowly get back to normal for most, but Neil now has started hitting the bottle, so that I see as being another s/l for Neil for while afterwards.

MamaMia954

Postby MamaMia954 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:34 pm

In my opinion Dru was the *realest* character on that show!! She was definitely one of my favorites on the show and personally I am regretting the whole Prayer Service episode because its almost like she is some kin to me!! I know that sounds silly but thats the truth!!! Im going to miss her!! And I hope that guilt overcome and drive that hefer Phyllis CRAZY!!!!!

heart and soul

Postby heart and soul » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:05 am

Quote gommie: I changed the s'l in my mind yesterday when Neil was leaving flowers at the site and Phyliss walked up in back of him-I thought of the joy it would bring if when he turned around it was dru he saw crawling our of the bushes instead of phyliss standing there behind him-

Actually, I was hoping he would push her off when she bent over to place the flowers there. LOL >(

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:25 am

Quote heart and soul:

Actually, I was hoping he would push her off when she bent over to place the flowers there. LOL >(

LOL.................hahahaha

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:58 pm

Quote heart and soul:

I was thinking the same thing... Wouldn't that have been something....

GsGirl

Postby GsGirl » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:48 pm

Quote MamaMia954: In my opinion Dru was the *realest* character on that show!! She was definitely one of my favorites on the show and personally I am regretting the whole Prayer Service episode because its almost like she is some kin to me!! I know that sounds silly but thats the truth!!! Im going to miss her!! And I hope that guilt overcome and drive that hefer Phyllis CRAZY!!!!!

Not silly at all. I'm going to miss Dru. She's been around a long time and I really don't wanna see Neil alone. The show won't be the same without her. %(

Return to “The Young and the Restless”