3 new actors coming, who is going?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mollyandwally

3 new actors coming, who is going?

Postby mollyandwally » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:38 pm

NuNoah, NuDianne(ATWT),and Blake(ATWT) have already started and will appear soon.

As far as I know Chance, and maybe Mac and JT are leaving. These 3 characters had minuscule airtime. It sounds like nuDiane is a major role.

Once major players, Nikki, Paul, Jill, Neil, Katherine Micheal, and Lauren have already been reduced to supporting roles, %( although they appear they don't have many lines. Something gotta give, any guesses on who will be cut back?

Tambam

Re: 3 new actors coming, who is going?

Postby Tambam » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:42 pm

Quote mollyandwally: NuNoah, NuDianne(ATWT),and Blake(ATWT) have already started and will appear soon.

As far as I know Chance, and maybe Mac and JT are leaving. These 3 characters had minuscule airtime. It sounds like nuDiane is a major role.

Once major players, Nikki, Paul, Jill, Neil, Katherine Micheal, and Lauren have already been reduced to supporting roles, %( although they appear they don't have many lines. Something gotta give, any guesses on who will be cut back?

I wouldn't be surprised to see JT and Mac leave. Nikki is said to have a s/l with her drinking. Paul is expendable imo. Jill and Lauren have this sibling thing. Michael is the only lawyer so none of them. Katherine is getting on so a supporting role is probably right up her alley. She will stay. I say JT, Mac, Paul and eventually Jana.

lovinthesoaps

Postby lovinthesoaps » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Maybe with all our complaining, they will "off" Heather as well. I have to agree that I believe that Jana isnt far off from leaving either. Maybe I will get lucky and Heather and Nina will leave together. I can dream.

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:00 pm

I wouldn't be so sure about Jana. They seem to be already making that connection again that she had with Daniel. I have a feeling they may go in that direction.

Coopie Coop

Postby Coopie Coop » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:57 pm

If Chance has truly been let go then why won't the show or the actor confirm it?? Seriously, I just don't get why everyone is so quick to buy this. Like they have never seen a s/l fake a characters death. From my experience if SOD doesn't include them in the comings/goings or any other legitimate source, including the show, then they aren't gone. When someone is gone, even if they are still airing, just no longer taping they refer to them as ex-soandso...Can anyone tell me if they have read a comment from the show/actor stating he is truly no longer filming at YR.

mollyandwally

Postby mollyandwally » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Now, 4 new actors: Nelson Branco is reporting that Y&R may be in the process of casting Kyle, nuDiane's son too. i imagine they would make him nuNoahs age.

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:20 am

yeah when reed had die on as the as world turns it was confirmed in the mags coming and going several :-) months before he was killed and died,

Gra-y

Postby Gra-y » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:49 am

Quote Coopie Coop: If Chance has truly been let go then why won't the show or the actor confirm it?? Seriously, I just don't get why everyone is so quick to buy this. Like they have never seen a s/l fake a characters death. From my experience if SOD doesn't include them in the comings/goings or any other legitimate source, including the show, then they aren't gone. When someone is gone, even if they are still airing, just no longer taping they refer to them as ex-soandso...Can anyone tell me if they have read a comment from the show/actor stating he is truly no longer filming at YR.

It is strange that they don't have him listed in comings and goings.
I thought he was going into witness protection.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”